“Nice lunch”

Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Miamisburg, Ohio
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The Grille has a very nice variety of Mexican selections. I had a shrimp burrito and it was tasty. They give nachos and have a bar several types of salsas. We enjoyed our meal.

• Visited July 2012

Scottsdale, Arizona
“expensive for what you get”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had to stand in line and order at the counter then when I got my food it was just ordinary

Visited April 2012
“One word for our experience: Horrible!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

This was the worst meal we've had in years - the fish tacos were gross! The soft shell was totally bland and worse, like rubber. The meat was so peppery - we love spicy, but you couldn't even taste the fish (maybe that was for the best). The accompanying sauce tasted only of the vinegar base they used. We had a side order of guacamole which was so bitter we couldn't eat it, along with the blandest unsalted taco chips you'd ever want to see. The beans were so so, but you can bet we'll never stop in here again! Yuk!

• Visited March 2012
Avondale, Arizona
“Good lunch spot but not above average for burrito/Mexican fast-casual”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Stopped here for lunch today and got the Diablo Chicken Burrito. It was good - a large portion and the ingredients were good. Yet it was not the most flavorful for having so many onions and peppers. Food came fairly quickly - cook-to-order so the slight delay was good. I enjoyed my meal and the decor is nice. I'd rate the atmosphere above average for these type of restaurants. Food was average; good but not great. Chicken seemed to promise way more flavor than it delivered.

Salsa bar was good, but fairly typical chips and salsas, nothing to stand out from the crowd. It reminded me a lot of the Baja Fresh, Chipotle, or Qdoba style restaurant.

Want a good lunch, go here. But somehow, I just didn't feel it satisfied.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Rob M
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good Food, Good Price!”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

The Blue Burrito Griklle is not only one of our favorite local establishments, but it is always a must to bring guest. The food is excellant and a trip to the salsa bar just adds more fun to your visit. I love the fish tacos, and my husband gets the grilled shrimp burrito. With a freshly made drink by your side, sit on the patio and enjoy!

• Visited October 2011