“Sunday Brunch - Amazing”

Mastro's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,299 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Cross street: Pima Road
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went to Mastro's for Sunday Brunch. Have been there for dinner before (it is one of my very favorites) but never brunch. It was one of the best brunches I've ever had. They had wonderful seafood (Lobster, King Crab, Prawns) plus carving stations and their infamous Lobster Mashed Potatoes among other things. If you are looking for a great brunch place, try Mastro's.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

It was my nephew"s birthday and he loves steak so I made a reservation. The service was great and the food was excellent. We started with a wedge and luckly we shared it as it was enormous and delicious. I'm not a steak eater but the petite fillet was like butter and cooked just the way I wanted. The brussel sprouts were a favorite. The spinach was good but a litle too much cream. The only disappointment were the sweet potato fries as they were so thin you were just eating fried batter. We were so full we all took bites from the birthday boy's slice of cake. A great evening.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went with a group and had the Chef's table, you must do this if you can, it is Sooo Awesome! It is small you only need 10 people at minimum 14 maximum it has a full glass window that is open to the kitchen so you can watch everything being prepared! It is fantastic! They also have 2 large screen TV's in there on opposite walls you can put on whatever you want. The service is terrific, you have your own waitstaff just for you that is wonderful, very attentive!!! Then can we talk about the food, it is all fabulous, and tasty! The appetizers are all great, salads and the steaks served sizzling on the hot from the grill pewter plates just can't be beat! They are fork tender and melt in your mouth. The sides are ala carte and a multitude of assortments from creamed corn to lobster Mac & cheese- so yummy! There famous dessert is a homemade buttery pound cake covered with carmel sauce it is so decadent it will satisfy any sweet tooth!!! This restaurant is a Must Do if you are in the area, whether you do the Chef's room or the regular dining room you will Not be disappointed! Great food with Great service! Plenty of free parking too.

2  Thank Josef D
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I went there on our last night in AZ as we were relocating to FL. We mentioned it to our server and he turned it into a special event. We received great service (which is always the case at Mastro's) and an exceptional, festive desert on the house. The place never disappoints and is always exceptional! Expensive but worth it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I loved the atmosphre! The band was awesome and the crowd was friendly. The prices were a little steep and our waitress didn't have a lot of time to give us any eye contact. Overall, I would return and be more financially prepared.