“Always Great!”

Mastro's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,323 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Cross street: Pima Road
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I went there on our last night in AZ as we were relocating to FL. We mentioned it to our server and he turned it into a special event. We received great service (which is always the case at Mastro's) and an exceptional, festive desert on the house. The place never disappoints and is always exceptional! Expensive but worth it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I loved the atmosphre! The band was awesome and the crowd was friendly. The prices were a little steep and our waitress didn't have a lot of time to give us any eye contact. Overall, I would return and be more financially prepared.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wonderful service, food, and the view as the sun sets is amazing. Worth every penny! (make sure to get the house desert too!)

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I was somewhat put off by the close proximity of the tables. Having said that, our meal and service were outstanding !!!

Our server, Rob, was there to make this dining experience well worth the price

I ordered the filet. I am not a meat lover but words don't cover the flavor and tenderness of my dish. My husband ordered a huge lobster tail. Usually tough in other places, not so

Pricey and worth every penny!
Enjoy!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Mastro's is absolutely outstanding! One of the best steaks anywhere, and the butter cake is the best desert you will eat PERIOD. Service was ok, but the food was excellent.