“They are Miestros at Mastro's”

Mastro's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 1,256 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Cross street: Pima Road
Leawood, Kansas
“They are Miestros at Mastro's”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Wow! As many times as I've driven by Mastro's on Pima Rd., in Scottsdale, never did I think it was this fine of a restaurant experience. From the service (tremendous), to the wine list, appetizers, entries and the butter cake dessert, not only did my waistline increase, but so did my appreciation for this conveniently located venue.
The only negative was our party of six was seated just under a A/C vent, and within minutes of being seated, it was quite cool. One mention of it to our waiter, Abrahm, and the vent was shut down and never an issue the rest of the night. Tremendous dining experience.

Fort Worth
“Great service and excellent food”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is a high end steakhouse which has outstanding service. The servers are quite unobtrusive, but are very effective at tending to the needs of their guests. The food was excellent, with a good variety of appetizers and entrees. The prices reflect this excellence in service and food, but are well worth it if you are looking for a high end dining experience. I highly recommend Mastro's if you are looking for a quiet meal with excellent service and atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
“Great steak and great service”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon Mastro's Steakhouse by accident a few years ago while visiting Scottsdale and we now dream of eating this steak again so while there visiting friends, I wanted to share this wonderful place with them and we had an exceptional meal. We all had steak and it was wonderful! I think their steak is probably the best beef that I have ever eaten. It is done to perfection and I don’t know how they do it, but it is just absolutely wonderful. The side dishes are also great. We had the scalloped potatoes and one order was more than enough for the 3 of us plus there were leftovers to take home so I got to eat them the next day. The brussell spouts were also great. They have changed the bread and it is good but I wish they would have kept the crisp bread sticks but you get so full with the steak and side dishes, that you really don't need much bread. The waiter was also attentive and very good, even though he had several large groups at other tables. This place is not inexpensive but it is so good, that I don’t mind spending the money and I can’t wait to visit Scottsdale and eat here again!

New York, New York
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My family planned a dinner here for my 60th birthday and I couldn't imagine a better place to mark this challenging milestone! The steak is in a league of its own, as are the prices you'll pay for it, but it's all worth it. The atmosphere is remarkable. The service is flawless, and the food is positively delicious. We enjoyed kidding around with our waiter, who knew more about steak than I ever imagined there was to know. Go there for a night to remember.

• Visited January 2014
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Excellent on all counts”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Mastro's was recommended by our hotel concierge, it was an excellent recommendation. The restaurant provided complimentary shuttle service to our hotel and back, which was a BIG plus. The drinks, wine, apps and entrees were all superb. My filet did come out a bit overcooked, but this was remedied immediately and professionally by our excellent server. The room is "energetic" but not too loud, and very attractive.

The finale, get the butter cake for desert, then send me a thank you!

Visited February 2014