“Best Italian Deli... Italian Marketplace !!”

DeFalco's Italian Deli and Grocery
Ranked #38 of 1,324 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Had to try this place because of Food Network Triple D.........wonderful!! All the sandwiches looked great. I had the meatball sub but will be back to have the philly cheesesteak. I also purchased the San Marzano tomatoes and other pasta products. This is a intimate place for a quality Italian food experience along with some groceries that you cannot find in your local store.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

It has been too long since we ate at DeFalco's and I wish I could get there more often. My family went tonight and I got the "Centurion" Calzone and the Caprese Salad. My wife got the Meat Lasagna,my daughter got the Stuffed Shells and my future son in law got the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and every dish was so delicious. Dessert,which we brought home and just finished eating,was,The Chocolate Mousse Cake. OMG,unreal. Anthony,Robert and the entire staff are amazing. I wished they had a place in South Chandler. I would go every night. :) I am so glad I have some leftovers. Inexpensive,wonderful food and consistent too.. If you want fancy go to a fancy place,but if you want great Italian food,then DeFalco's will impress you as it has impressed us every time we go. You order from the Deli counter and they bring your order to you,as you look at all their deli items and so many wines and Italian food to take home. This is the real deal...

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and I decided to go to DeFalco's after watching an episode of Diners, Drive Inns and Dives. We choose the Hot Cheese Steak sandwich on a Baguette which was recommended by the young woman at the counter. Absolutely the best Cheese Steak I have ever had and maybe one of the best sandwiches I've ever had.
The Deli/restaurant is clean and filled with Italian grocery items dispersed around the interior which sets the Italian Grocery theme.
We arrived around 11:20am on a Friday and just barely beat the lunch crowd, the place was packed by noon.
Nice lunch experience and the food is GREAT.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I wish this deli was in my neighborhood - it is about 20 miles away. I have had the Philly cheese steak sandwich here 2 times - they are the best! You get choice of roll, super flavorful steak or chicken, the usual sauteed onion, gr pepper and mushrooms, with a wonderful cheese sauce. My husband and I split one full size sandwich and that is more than enough for us - and the price is very reasonable. They have all kinds of Italian groceries in the deli - looks like you could find anything you need for an authentic Italian meal. Love it.

1  Thank Bev B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had chosen the vodka sauce pasta and it was sooooo good. I would recommend it to anyone. Quaint restaurant/deli but quite a variety of authentic deli specialties. Looks like they have quite a large following of regulars. That's the best sign of a great product.

1  Thank Josy b