“Fantastic food”

Flower Child Scottsdale
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 57 Quick Bites in Scottsdale
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

There are so many great items on the menu. I was there for a quick lunch. I had the VIETNAMESE CRUNCH salad! It was fantastic! Have to come again for something different!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

By far the best natural food restaurant I’ve ever encountered. The food is fresh, clean and feels good in your tummy! The staff is friendly, the atmosphere inviting. You’ll be beyond satisfied.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Very limited menu! If you are not a health food nut, there was really nothing to order. Went there for lunch.some folks must like it as most of tables full but did notice great majority of diners there were female. Macaroni was made of something wired as it was crunchy. Over all, never going back. It was terrible. On the positive side, staff was friendly.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We got there, parked at the door, the place was packed. At this place, you order first then you sit, and they bring the food over. While we were waiting in line, a lady asked us if we wanted to eat in or out, then she assigned us a place. The line was long, but we didn't wait very long. My girlfriend ordered a Vegan Ingredient salad with chicken, and she asked to replace the romaine with kale, they gladly accommodated her. I chose the Vegetable Chopped salad with chicken. We had the time to find our table, get our utensils, wash our hands and the orders arrived, exactly has we asked: vinaigrette on the side, kale instead of romaine... The salads were excellent, they were of good size, but I found the portion of chicken quite small. The staff was very friendly. The ambiance was loud, cafeteria loud, and packed, there was less than one foot between the table next to us and ours. Next time, I will order 2 portions of chicken on my salad, I will eat outside, and I will ask for a glass of water when I place my order.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Was excited about going here. Liked the look of the menu. The place hops and is quite noisy!

Had the chopped vegetable salad with Chicken. It was good..nothing to get really excited about. My husband has the quinoa salad with chicken which he liked very much.

I think the heat and the noise got to me. I also wasn't expecting an order as you enter, get a number and sit down restaurant. It is a good spot for a quick healthy lunch.