“Food was good service soso”
Review of My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I ordered the lamb shank which was very good,, the sauce excellent so were the potatoes. Vegetables boring, same think you find every were, frozen zuchini, carrots, broccoli. My wife's Spanikopita, was very good The waiter didn't know anything about the menu, we asked questions but no knowledge.and couldn't explain. the ingredients.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Get the flaming cheese dish as an appetizer! The salads are shareable and the calzones are huge and tasty!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Decent food, at alright prices, OK service.

I like this place, but I also feel it is 20% higher priced than it should be... I don't mind paying $60 for a good steak or eating at nice restaurants, but this is simple and should be inexpensive food. The cheaper meals are too small so you end up almost at steak at Texas Roadhouse prices for a tiny bit of meat in some flat bread when you are done.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I went there three times. My husband is on a low sodium diet. We asked for the less sodium meal and this restaurant does not know what low sodium is. It was so salty that I could not finish my meal. The two times I went there I felt sick after eating there. No too healthy at all!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This restaurant was just ok. I went for prom and had a blast. The service was great and very entertaining but the food was just average.