“Super yum burgers.”

Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Loved the Happy Hour, where everything is three bucks. FAB drinks (yummy Mojitos)...and the mini burgers were just divine!!! Awesome flavor combinations with the sauces, etc.

1  Thank pjpjc

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place has a great happy hour - 3-6. Choose your meat for your sliders from chicken and beef to ostrich. Nice place. Very casual.

1  Thank charpotts
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I really enjoyed the Iced Tea, it was nice and strong and really quenched my thirst. I must admit that I was not crazy about what i ordered (Short Rib slider), as I thought it tasted sweet, however I have never had a Short Rib before, so this may not be a fair statement, however the waitress stated that it was her boyfriends favorite. Other than that I really enjoyed the outdoor seating and the location of this place. Everyone was very nice, my waitress was excellent and the vibe was great and relaxing too.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I liked this concept and the food matched expectations. Staff was personably casual while also maintaining efficiency. My boyfriend and I shared the short end slider, buffalo slider, and kobe slider. He is usually underwhelmed by what he deems "foo foo food" (normally noted by unique combos and smaller than franchise portions). We both really enjoyed the sliders, particularly the short end and the buffalo. The sauces and garnishments added great flavor. We had the mac and jack was fine- I think I was over-hyped for it from other reviews. The exciting surprise was the sweet potato fries served with spicy ketchup and I believe a chipotle sauce. TASTY. I wish I had those right now. And a short end slider.
Drinks were mixed well and strong.
The prices were a little cheaper than standard Scottsdale.

1  Thank becksKC
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stumbled onto this place. Great staff and service. Exotic burgers and sliders. Lots of variety, had a fun, young clientele, my teens liked it!