“Sliders with your choice of meat”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Stax Burger Bistro

Stax Burger Bistro
Ranked #272 of 1,241 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
“Sliders with your choice of meat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place has a great happy hour - 3-6. Choose your meat for your sliders from chicken and beef to ostrich. Nice place. Very casual.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank charpotts

San Bernardino, California
“Loved the Iced Tea and the Outdoor seating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I really enjoyed the Iced Tea, it was nice and strong and really quenched my thirst. I must admit that I was not crazy about what i ordered (Short Rib slider), as I thought it tasted sweet, however I have never had a Short Rib before, so this may not be a fair statement, however the waitress stated that it was her boyfriends favorite. Other than that I really enjoyed the outdoor seating and the location of this place. Everyone was very nice, my waitress was excellent and the vibe was great and relaxing too.

Visited February 2013
Kansas City
“Unique venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I liked this concept and the food matched expectations. Staff was personably casual while also maintaining efficiency. My boyfriend and I shared the short end slider, buffalo slider, and kobe slider. He is usually underwhelmed by what he deems "foo foo food" (normally noted by unique combos and smaller than franchise portions). We both really enjoyed the sliders, particularly the short end and the buffalo. The sauces and garnishments added great flavor. We had the mac and jack was fine- I think I was over-hyped for it from other reviews. The exciting surprise was the sweet potato fries served with spicy ketchup and I believe a chipotle sauce. TASTY. I wish I had those right now. And a short end slider.
Drinks were mixed well and strong.
The prices were a little cheaper than standard Scottsdale.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank becksKC
Wichita, Kansas
“Very unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stumbled onto this place. Great staff and service. Exotic burgers and sliders. Lots of variety, had a fun, young clientele, my teens liked it!

Visited January 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Inventive food and fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

We went to Stax for a light dinner recently. The decor is modern and inviting, and the food was very good. Between all of us we had the sweet potato tots, ahi burger, elk burger and short rib "burger" - all were excellent and the 3 oz. size makes them perfect for trying a couple of different things. Good beer and wine selections, friendly and attentive service. I would definitely go back and try more of the menu items.

• Visited December 2012