Staff and management is excellent!
DO NOT BOOK THRU EXPEDIA!!!! They double booked me for the same dates. Their website said my reservation errored Please Try Again. Did not receive a confirmation until a lot later for double booking and did not realize it until I checked into the hotel the staff immediately told me I was in there twice and gave me a reservation # to cancel with Expedia. Expedia customer service and management is HORRIBLE!! 3 Palm hotel management, Brian, and I have been working with Expedia on a refund and it has not happened.
Again, the staff and management are excellent!!
Someone posted a complaint about the A/C and all you have to do is go to the thermostat on the wall, turn it to OFF, as well as turn it to AUTO. The faucet in the shower, all you do to adjust the temperature is turn the handle further upward counter-clockwise for cooler water.
There is no elevator, only stairs, and my room faces the lake for which I truly just enjoyed running the circumference. The window view is also the walkway. The design is a cute retro orange brown grey white for the room. They have a big screen Panasonic with speakers. The fridge and microwave are in the cabinet below the screen.
I have not yet gone to check out the fitness center nor pool. They do have a little business center with kitchen sink and lounge with a tv and two computers.
It may not be a "resort hotel" but I am staying longer. It's great. You can view their daily rates which are the same on their web site as they are with the booking companies.
The only thing is to avoid McDowell heading East at Scottsdale Rd on your way here due to construction. Coming from East going West on McDowell there is no construction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale