“Efficient and friendly staff, comfortable rooms, good value for the price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of 3 Palms Hotel

3 Palms Hotel
Ranked #34 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
London
“Efficient and friendly staff, comfortable rooms, good value for the price.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Efficient and friendly staff, comfortable rooms, good value for the price. The hotel is motel- style, though on two levels. I would recommend asking for the upper level and for a view to the east (beats the view over the car park). There was a strange growth on the ceiling in the bathroom area I could not identify - a bit like a twiglet - it grew during the time I was there. Unknown if animal, mineral or vegetable but not believed to be harmful. Good internet service.

Room Tip: I would recommend asking for the upper level and for a view to the east (beats the view over the car...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RoyalSilk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (372)
British Columbia
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here a couple of nights. Great price for a good location. Very clean hotel and friendly staff. Used the gym and ran at the park across the street. My husband said it was a bit noisy at night, thin walls maybe? All in all we would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sportster06
Carson, California
Reviewed January 30, 2013

loved the decor, bathroom and bedding. Very comfortable spot, in an excellent location and you don't come away with an empty wallet. The staff is amazing, Kristy helped us during check-in and explained everything in detail so there were no surprise's. She also gave us tips on where to eat.. Thanks a million. We'll be back..

Room Tip: you want to face the park. the view is great...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I am very happy with my stay. Was very quiet and peacefull the room was very clean and everything was explained in detail at my arrival. Had some problems with my phone in my room but it wasn't a big deal. The resturant was a little pricy but was very good. Zac was great and was very helpfull

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Came for a quick weekend trip and found a little oasis in the desert. I was surprised to find an All Organic Day Spa- Blu Sol Spa at the hotel and it rocked!! My favorites at the spa hands down.. LOL! Had to be Tiffany, Siobhan, Josh, Liz and my skin goddesses Sheryl!!! These were the best massages and facials I have ever received!! If I could have stayed longer I would have never came home. The spa room was cozy and was just above the spa lobby check in, which made it easy to hang out at the hotel. I had great service from the front desk, the swimming pool and jacuzzi are nice and warm, the Sevens Bistro was super food and did room service. I even printed my boarding pass for free at the business lounge. This is was the best place ever!!! Great prices for super service!!

I will be back for my cozy cool room, the best massages and organic facials and the yummy bistro food and hot tubs!!!

I'm already planning another trip!!

I didn't have to leave the hotel for anything everything is there. They have a gym and laundry!! There's a running path that goes into Scottsdale and Tempe.

My new favorite place!!!

Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Drholets
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I loved these renovated rooms with the new carpet, decor, bathroom and bedding. Very nice! The outside, poolside hot tub/pool was HUGE and could hold about 20 people. I have never seen one as large as that. It is a great idea though. The pool was pretty and had upper level places to sit as well as a cabana. The only suggestion that I would make it to add a continental breakfast (though there was a restaurant that shared the same parking lot).

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Faithtraveler3
Long Island, Ny
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Such a nice quiet convenient place. When they iron out the issues with check-in (a bit slow) it will get a "5" from me. It's a very comfortable spot, in an excellent location. Don't pay hundreds for a view, get some sleep and get out early and enjoy the multitude of views for free from all around the Phoenix area!

Room Tip: The spa tub is worth it especially after a long flight from the east coast.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends