My boyfriend and I just returned from a 4 night stay at the 3 Palms, and I can not say how impressed we both were with everything! We arrived late at night around 11:30pm-12am. There was only one girl (Jatana) working at the desk. She was helping someone else when we came in. After traveling all night from Buffalo, we were exhausted and aggravated. She was professional and courteous by not ignoring us and checking us in as soon as she could. We came in contact with her a couple of other times through out our trip with calling for taxis, menus, phone numbers, etc and she was very helpful from the beginning to the end. In fact, all of the staff (front desk, housekeeping, and grounds) were friendly and greeted us throughout our entire trip.
For the price we paid for the hotel (approx. $64/ night) we were not expecting anything extravagant. Needless to say, the rooms surpassed our expectations. We loved the modern décor; however I was most impressed with the cleanliness of EVERYTHING. The shower, bathroom, floors, and bed/sheets were all very clean. We did not want to leave because the bed was SO comfortable and so large. The refrigerator and microwave in the room was extremely useful. There is a grocery store in walking distance across the street and we loaded up on beverages and food to stock the room. (There isn’t anything on site besides vending machines, but there is a bistro in the same parking lot…we did not check that place out though). There was also a large flat screen TV in the room with HBO. (We did not have a suite, just a standard room..which we felt was large enough for just the two of us).
The pool & lounge area were gorgeous and very clean as well. The first day we went to the pool we were the only two there for a couple hours. The pool was never over crowded or packed, usually only about 4-10 people over all. One recommendation I do have is having the pool bar open during the actual day hours when the hotel guests are pool side and it could be used. We were at the pool two days anywhere in between 11:00 – 3:00 ish, and the pool bar was not open. I walked by one day around 430-5 and saw it open. The pool had guests at it all day long, then it seemed as though when everyone had left, the pool bar was open. I would have ordered from there had it been open during my pool visits, just a suggestion!
Overall, I was truly impressed with the location, the décor, staff professionalism/friendliness, and entire experience. I would absolutely stay here again upon a return trip to Scottsdale. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to visit. It is truly a gem and a “boutique hotel”, not a motel as other reviewers classified it. You can’t beat the price of this hotel for the good service and amenities you receive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale