My husband and I were here last October and I wrote a great review, we were excited to return and we received the same excellent service from Sandy Potter the GM, the front staff Paul - who was very helpful and Stephanie as well, we seemed to see Paul more often. The housekeeping people were wonderful, the head was super nice (regret that I have forgotten her name) and the cleaning people were always friendly and did a terrific job. Our room was a double Queen suite with a great kitchenette, the beds were super comfortable, great linens. The toiletries were great. We had two wonderful flat screen TVs, one in the bedroom, and one in the living area, great when my husband wanted to watch sports in the evening and I would kick back and watch a movie. We had a great size fridge and there is a FRY's right across the street where you can stock up on water, wine :-) and whatever else you need. The pool was again wonderful, and this time I even got some lap time in, though it is not a large pool, it was clean and refreshing. There is also a hot tub, lovely in the evenings. There was a poolside bar, but the liquor license was pending. You might want to ask for a park side room, I imagine the pool side might be a bit noisy at times, but it was not an issue for us, only Memorial Day weekend was really busy with people having lots of fun!
All in all, it was another great stay, this time it was for 2 weeks, lucky us!!
Outstanding, thanks to everyone, we'll be back for sure! Marlyn & Claude
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale