The staff are very nice and the neighborhood is safe. We arrived in time to enjoy the free drinks happy hour they have every evening poolside. The room was nice and the kitchenette would be nice for an extended stay. The a/c did not work but the weather was nice without it. The free breakfast was good. The young waitress was very nice. The old waitress could take some pointers from the younger girl. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is located in Scottsdale on the borders of Scottsdale, Pheonix, and Tempe. Providing guests with outstanding services and amenities - including a free happy hour each evening and, if you book directly with the hotel, a free breakfast each morning! Each room is tucked away in a private courtyard setting amidst the tall palm trees and bougainvillea. The majority of rooms overlook crystal blue pools for guests' daytime and evening pleasure. Two room types or suites are available. The Studio Suite offers a one room suite with a kitchenette, and the One Bedroom Suite offers either one queen bed, or 2 double beds, a pull-out-sofa and a separate living area and kitchen. The kitchens come fully equipped offering guests the opportunity for extended stay vacations. Nearby recreation makes this hotel a haven for the sports enthusiast. Featuring golf and tour services, several restaurants within walking distance, biking, hiking, and jogging trails all close access to property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hospitality Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Scottsdale
- Hospitality Resort Scottsdale
- Hospitality Suites Scottsdale