We were two couples who recently returned from a week's stay at the Hospitality Suites in Tempe/Scottsdale. We were not looking for luxurious accomodations; we wanted clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, and a reasonable price. We found exactly that and more at the Hospitality Suites!
Who cares if the rooms aren't lavish in their design and accoutrements? We didn't spend a lot of time in the rooms anyway. The rooms were clean and included a fridge, hotplate and microwave. The pools were kept at 82F and there were three quadrangles of suites, each with its own pool. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. When we wanted directions to a point of interest, or golf course, they provided a Google Map printout as often as we wished. Whenever there was a problem, the staff responded within minutes to rectify the situation. Lots or people had small dogs with them; too bad that ours had to stay home.
The place seems to attract friendly people; we became good friends with several of the people who occupied the rooms near us. Free breakfast was served from 6 am until 10 am, and the food and selection were great! Every night from 5pm until 6:30pm was Happy Hour with free drinks of whatever you liked were provided and they weren't watered down. The Happy Hour patio was another place to meet new people whom we waved to or talked to throughout our stay. Not only did they pick us up at the airport, they also drove us back to pick up our rental later in the day of our arrival. When we wanted suggestions of things to do, or great places to eat, the staff were extremely helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend this place to people who don't need fancy art or decorations in and around their rooms.
Great work staff! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would go back without any hesitation! If you want pomp and ceremony, go some place else. If you want a lot of laughs and a pleasant holiday, try the Hospitality Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is located in Scottsdale on the borders of Scottsdale, Pheonix, and Tempe. Providing guests with outstanding services and amenities - including a free happy hour each evening and, if you book directly with the hotel, a free breakfast each morning! Each room is tucked away in a private courtyard setting amidst the tall palm trees and bougainvillea. The majority of rooms overlook crystal blue pools for guests' daytime and evening pleasure. Two room types or suites are available. The Studio Suite offers a one room suite with a kitchenette, and the One Bedroom Suite offers either one queen bed, or 2 double beds, a pull-out-sofa and a separate living area and kitchen. The kitchens come fully equipped offering guests the opportunity for extended stay vacations. Nearby recreation makes this hotel a haven for the sports enthusiast. Featuring golf and tour services, several restaurants within walking distance, biking, hiking, and jogging trails all close access to property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hospitality Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Scottsdale
- Hospitality Resort Scottsdale
- Hospitality Suites Scottsdale