We received the call no parent should ever have to take, our son had been in a terrible motorcycle accident and was in Scottsdale Osborn Hospital.
We were on the next flight to be at his side and found ourselves with no place to stay.
Even though it was Spring Training season here and spring break, the hotel gave us a room at a special hospital rate even though that meant not making what they would have made from the baseball crowd.
That to me is the sign of a hotel with integrity and values.
We will always be grateful and have add this hotel to our list of must stays...oh and Scottsdale Old Town is right there...stay here to see Old Town, you will not go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a great stay at the Comfort Suites® Old Town Scottsdale hotel in Scottsdale, AZ! This is an all-suites hotel near Scottsdale Stadium, which is an MLB spring training ballpark. This smoke-free, family-suite Scottsdale hotel is ideal for your Arizona vacation, as we are conveniently close to several of the top Phoenix attractions, including Desert Botanical Garden and Taliesin West, home of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Baseball fans appreciate that this is a hotel near spring-training stadiums; golfers are glad that this is a hotel near championship golf courses; and auto-racing fans are happy that this is a hotel near Phoenix International Raceway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Comfort Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Comfort Suites