Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale
$94
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$99
$109
$99
  • Pool
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
$197
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$169
$159
Hyatt.com
$239
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolchoice hotelsold town scottsdalefront deskbreakfast roomsf giants spring trainingseparate sitting arealemon wateryogurtstay there againhard boiled eggsguest laundrywaffle makerroom safesmall refrigeratorstayed two nightsshopping and dining
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The hotel is not fancy but is very clean and comfortable. Christine Koveikis (Sales Coordinator) is extremely pleasant. All hotel staff was very hospitable. Plenty of free parking in a town where the majority of hotels charge a per night parking fee. I have returned to this exact hotel on numerous occasions as I frequently travel to Scottsdale for business.

Room Tip: King suites are large and comfortable. 3rd floor suites are the quietest.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Holly M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Hello from the Comfort Suites Old Town!

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding our hotel! On behalf of the staff, we are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you as well for your kind words regarding Christine - it is always wonderful to see when our staff goes above and beyond and leaves the lasting impression of hospitality on our guests! Please make sure to let us know when you would like to come see us again so that we may get your reservation all set for you. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your comments and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I love this location and the price is always right on for the location. What really makes me come back thought is the service. Just recently on a stay I had left my phone charger in the room. I had left early that morning and by 2 pm I received a call asking if I had left my charger. It was CHRISTINE KOVEIKIS with a nice friendly voice letting me know this. Now I have to say it was not the first time I received this call after a stay. What separates it from the rest was 1) they called the same day knowing the importance it was not to have a charger (iphone) 2) she offered several different solution to get it back to me. That is service. Thank you Christine for caring.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Holly M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Good morning Deron! Thank you so much for staying with us on your recent trip to Scottsdale! We know that you have many choices when you travel, and we were very happy to be of service. On behalf of the staff, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that my staff went above and beyond to make sure you were taken care of. If there is anything that we may be of assistance with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Again, thank you for staying, and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have frequently stayed at this hotel both while in the area on business, for pleasure, and while visiting my sick mom in the hospital. An extra discount was offerred for those visits, The regular rates are reasonable, particularly in the off season, and you get a very nice large suite with a sitting area, and everything you need for an extended stay. It is a sufficient distance back from the main road that it is very quiet, and yet it is within walking distance of fun Old Town Scottsdale with allot of great restaurants. The staff is superb and helpful and provide allot of touches you dont normally see at this type of hotel. The morning complimentary breakfast is above average as well. This property is a twin to many of the newer Comfort Suites I have stayed at. I also understand they are in the process of upgrading and replacing some of the furniture which is getting a little worn.

Room Tip: All of the rooms I have stayed in are very quiet, but possibly the rooms on the backside and 2nd and 3rd floor are quietest.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BongoColo

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, we would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. It was our pleasure to be of service, and we were very happy that we were able to help. If there is any way that we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know. Again, thank you so very much, and we will see you soon!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Holly was such a sweet person taking time to interact with the guests. Her staff is wonderful from the front desk to breakfast and the housekeepers. This is a great place to stay! It was close to Old Town Scottsdale and the front desk was very helpful with directions even printing up maps to our destinations.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We know that you have many choices when traveling, and we were honored to have been of service. If there is anything that we can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was our first time at this hotel. We were checked in by Katrice. She was very friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious, clean, comfortable, and included a hot breakfast. I had booked this thru Hotwire and had no idea just how nice it would be - we were quite pleased.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy B
Holly M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, thank you so very much for coming to stay with us! It is our pleasure to be of service, and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forwrad to seeing you the next time that you are in Scottsdale, and if there is anything that we may be of assistance of in the near future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you again!