“Scottsdale No. Courtyard”

Courtyard Scottsdale North
Ranked #51 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great stay! Location is perfect for golf, dinning and shopping. Hotel is always clean and the staff is second to none!! Great for business travel as well as family . I have stayed at many hotels in the Scottsdale area and this is the best location and value!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Steven C
Courtyard N, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our location speaks for us and can satisfy any guest need. Our staff is very focused on guest service and cleanliness. Please come visit us on your next trip to Scottsdale!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Scottsdale North

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Having stayed over 1000 nights at Marriott, I get to visit properties all over the country. My trips to Phoenix are made more enjoyable when Tiffany greats me at reception and of course has my room ready.
This is a very relaxed Marriott, just the right mix of attention to detail without googling over the top.
The bistro/bar is great for a coffee or snack.

Next time you are in North Scottsdale give it a try.

Room Tip: Have not had a bad room, and have stayed on all floors, no problems thus far.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank KHyde007

Thank you so much for this feedbvack! We pride ourselves in a home atmosphere and really value our "familiar faces" and appreciate your kind words. We all look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I Slept from midnight until next afternoon after a long flight, very com. Great hotel, need new single serve coffee makers instead of those old pots! Room was clean and quiet, employees were very nice

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank FlyMom10

Thank you so much for the feedback! We truely appreciate it and all work hard towards our cleanliness. Please come visit us again and we appreciate your business!

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm writing this review in my room. I am moving and my new place won't be ready for a few days. I just needed a crash pad, but with 10+ years in hospitality I'm a hotel snob and prefer 4 star and above. It's spring training here in the Scottsdale area and rates sky rocket, but I bid $60 on Priceline and won this gem! I was excited when I saw the pics and my expert eye told me this is an older courtyard that has been recently renovated. Checkin was amazing. You may wonder how checkin can be amazing, but when you checkin with an opaque booking source, you are at the mercy of the front desk. Having been a front desk manager, I've often pre-blocked opaque reservations in less desirable rooms on busy nights. Here it wasn't even a concern. I asked for a king bed, got it. I asked if I could have a room with a balcony. No problem! The gentleman at the front desk even asked me what floor I preferred! When I got to my room I discovered I had a view of the courtyard area! The color pattern is a lot of red and it's absolutely fabulous! I love the couch, which is a pullout as well. There's a mini fridge too. The property itself is great! I love the open layout and there's a counter with Starbucks coffee available. I'm just very impressed. Every employee I encounter offers a warm smile and anticipate needs. Marriott owns Ritz Carlton and the employees that work here must have been trained at one because the service is five star all the way. The bed is a little hard, but I'm not going to knock it because I slept a full 8 hours and that is rare for me in a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank jclark702

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this feedback. We pride ourselves in treating all of our guests equally and appreciate you confirming this! Spring training is certainly our busiest time of year and hope that you were able to enjoy a game! Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Love the hotel! They really took care of us. We stayed for the weekend and didn't miss our bed at home because it was so comfortable and Great stay with great staff and a lovely, clean and beautiful room! I will stay again very soon!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank laura c
Courtyard N, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Thank you soo much for choosing our newly renovated hotel as your place of choice. Our staff works hard to make sure that each guest receives great service and enjoys their time with us. We look for ward to your next visit to the city of Scottsdale!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I LOVE this hotel. It's so easy to get to from the Airport and then to any place in Phoenix. The rooms are very comfortable and the beds are great. The food at the bistro is really good. The salads are large and the soups are hearty. Breakfast is wholesome and very good value. Above all the staff is wonderful and very helpful. I try to get room 102 or 103 as it's at the end of the hall and really quiet. WalMart is right next door so you can find anything you forgot to bring. Old Scottsdale is just a few blocks away too......

Room Tip: Get the oatmeal for Breakfast... so good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tonya M
Courtyard N, Manager at Courtyard Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are glad that you have had the opportunity to try our new amenities and to get to know our staff. We strive for our familiar faces and appreciate the repeat business! Please come and visit us again soon.

PS. Our Signature Oatmeal is a staff favorite as well!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The staff at this Courtyard was beyond great! Friendly greetings both coming and going. Nice clean and maintained facilities. Great gathering areas...especially liked the fire pit and outdoor TV lounge. We were there during the Barrett Jackson auto auction so had lively conversation with car enthusiasts around the fire pit. There was some confusion when two women on staff brought big platters of unordered chicken wings and potstickers to us at the fire pit...on the house!! Only one slight negative, and its just personal preference, I only book places with fitness centers whenever possible, and there was one, but I hated the elliptical's there...Precore...but if you like that brand no problems.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KellySGD

Thank you very much for the response! Our staff is a strongest quality and appreciate that being recognized! We are glad that you got to enjoy our new firepit as well. On future visits, we are also parterned with Lifetime Fitness and can certainly offer you free admission there for many workout choices! Please visit us again soon!