All reviews pool party whiskey bar room facing the pool front desk boutique hotel no elevator beautiful pool poolside bar old town scottsdale would stay again ping pong pool area great amenities camelback mountain beautiful property spring training speakeasy
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2019

I was unpleased with how I was greeted upon entering the hotel, in fact I was not greeted at all. Then while attempting to check in, I ran into a slight complication with my reservation date. It was was neither my fault nor Adeline’s fault, but the front desk employees were unhelpful and unwelcoming. After I got the dates of my reservation corrected and went to check in again the front desk employees acted the same manner. I truly just felt as though I was a “bother” to them even though I was merely attempting to check into my room. I would have understood if the front desk or lobby was busy with people needing help but girlfriend and I were the only ones in the lobby at the time.
I just would have appreciated a kinder more helpful guest experience upon arriving to this hotel. I hope this will aid in the improvement of your front desk guest experience in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelAdelineSales, Director of Sales at Hotel Adeline, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Thank you for the taking the time to give us your feedback. I agree that a warm welcome sets the tone for a great stay, I am sorry to hear that we missed the mark when it came to your stay.

I would love for you to reach out to me directly so I can do a little more research about the staff that was working while you were here, we should never be too busy for our guests!

Thank you again for the feedback- I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

We loved staying at Hotel Adeline -- the staff made our stay super lovely! We went as a group of 11 coworkers. There are many really great spots on the property to hang out and chat. It was hard to keep track of which restaurant was open when, and the pool bar closes at 6 pm (super early)

Room tip: Mini fridge and an accessible lift for large packages! Since you get so many mosquitoes and gnats, stock items to help guests with bites.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelAdelineSales, Director of Sales at Hotel Adeline, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

We loved having you and your team here! The staff is great, because we have the best guests. We hope to see you all again soon.

We have some changes in the works and it will help that outlet hour confusion.

Let me know when you are all ready to come back.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

This is a fun spot and they like to host events for locals so that's why I love going there if you are hungry stop over at the mall, you have postinos but the restaurant in the hotel is great as well especially for brunch.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2019

Hotel Adeline is renovated from Days Inn. There are many architecture improvement done and feels trendy. It has weekend pool party which attract many good looking young men/women joining the party. The hotel staff are very well trained and try their best to be attentive. Guests, even the drunks, are very well taken care of with great respect. I am very impressed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you! We are glad you noticed the great design and attentive staff, that is what makes Hotel Adeline so special!

We hope to see you again soon-

Reviewed May 27, 2019

After spending Memorial Day Weekend driving over 1,000 miles throughout Arizona, me and my boyfriend spent our last night here. It was a great, relaxing way to end our trip. Sure, there's no shower door. But I didn't notice any pools of water on the floor after wards. The pool party was winding down by the time we checked in, but it looked like fun. I'm also glad it ended early (6pm) for those who don't want to listen to loud music and drunk people all day.

The room decor was cute, and the lobby was "grammable". Staff was friendly, lots of parking and Old Scottsdale is just a short 5 min drive away. My only complaint are paper thin walls. I could hear conversations all night and even someone's iPhone alarm going off next door. I would still recommend the place to anyone visiting Scottsdale looking for a fun, young goodtime.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple