1,082 results
All reviews great location underground parking within walking distance made to order omelets restaurants and shops spring training room was clean and comfortable nice pool area breakfast buffet would definitely stay here again front desk staff great place to stay golf cart fashion square mall business trip fire pit hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I have over 1500 nights lifetime Marriott at age 32. The staff here were so amazing and so welcoming (plus upgrade, benefits, etc just as a Hilton silver) that I decided to leave Marriott once and for all and go all in on Hilton. Every staff member I interacted with was extremely nice, enthusiastic, and helpful. The location was great, the staff made me feel great, and I realized I was just wasting my time elsewhere. I truly thought the hotel was excellent, but the extremely warm welcome I felt as a bottom tier Hilton member truly made me see the light to leave Marriott finally - I hope they are recognized by Hilton for it as I travel every single for work. Thank you everyone for a great stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Michael S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear GlobalCitizen86,
Thank you so much for being our guest while you were visiting Old Town Scottsdale. Your review was a delight to read and will be shared with our entire team. We appreciate the time you took in writing all the very nice comments and hope you will come back to stay with us again the next time you're in Scottsdale. Welcome to the Hilton family! Thank you!

Reviewed May 2, 2019

We like this Hilton Garden Inn a lot. This was our second time here. The location is perfect because it's close to Old Town and many restaurants and shops. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Everyone here seems very nice. I hope to be back again next year.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Michael S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Dear bpol,
We very much appreciate you coming back for your second stay with us! So glad to see you love our location so close to the heart of all the Old Town. Thank you for your nice comments about our clean rooms and that everyone seems very nice. Hope you can come back a third time whenever you're back in Scottsdale. Thank you!

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Stayed two nights in April. Property looks nice and staff friendly. Rooms need to be modernized and lacked a safe in the room. Bed was nice and firm but pillows cheap and thin. Hard to sleep on. Pool area at the end of the day was disappointing. Pool was dirty and no towels. Location is good but not what I expect from Hilton brand.

Dear Michael K,
Thank you for staying with us in April while you were attending an event in Scottsdale. Glad to see you liked how our hotel looked and that our staff was friendly. About two years ago, we did a complete remodel of all our guests and replaced all the carpet, wall vinyl, furniture, lighting, and much more. Our apologies that our pool area was heavily used and had not yet been replenished. If there is more we can do for you, please contact me. We truly wish for all our guests to have a pleasant and relaxing stay. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

You can drive to all the local attractions withing minutes. Old town Scottsdale or the aquarium or the Talking stick Casino and resort. all are nearby. The inn has a great breakfast buffet to get you started in the morning and the upper floors offer the best views and quiet night sllep

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Buyersrmi,
Thank you so much for your nice review and for being our guest while you were visiting Scottsdale. A great time of year to be here with all the activities in Old Town and the surrounding area. Hope you had fun and relaxing experience while here and will come back to stay with us again. Thank you again for your kindness!

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Rooms have popcorn dated ceilings and non Centralized AC which kicks in and off every 15 to 20 minutes to cool the room very annoying. Unable to make conference calls due to back ground noise from the ac.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Michael S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Duellynp,
Thank you for staying with us recently. Glad you liked our common areas with the three fire pits and soft seating outside. My apologies you didn't like the texture of the ceiling. About two years ago, we did a complete remodel of all our guestrooms and installed new wall covering, new carpet, new flooring, new furniture, new lighting, plus more. If there is ever more we can do for you, please contact me. Thank you again for staying with us. Much appreciated!