I found Scottsdale to be a very nice, clean city. I would definitely go there again. If one goes there I recommend staying between old and new part of town. That’s the ideal place to be, walking distance to all points of interest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy spacious accommodations, a relaxed atmosphere, and true Southwestern hospitality at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town. Whether you're a Baby Boomer, Gen X, or Millennial, we're perfectly located to experience all Scottsdale attractions, as we are the only Hilton family of brands hotel within walking distance to new trendy restaurants, craft brew houses, upscale shopping, energetic nightclubs, unique galleries and shops, Scottsdale Stadium, and Scottsdale Center for the Arts in Old Town. Enjoy resort style amenities without resort prices, such as BLVD Kitchen & Bar. Patio with two fire pits, a small putting green, and an outdoor resort style pool. Work out in the fully equipped fitness center, featuring cardio machines and weights. Indulge in a tasty cooked-to-order breakfast each morning of your stay or pick up snacks from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R) or enjoy room service and dine in your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Scottsdale