I travel to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area often on business and so I have had the opportunity to experience several hotel locations in the area. The Hilton Garden Inn was my latest on the list.
Check in was quick, brief and friendly - just the way I like it. They upgraded me to a King 1 bedroom (perhaps since I am a Hilton Diamond?). The room was spacious and was laid out in a nice configuration. The bedding seemed a bit dated for Hilton but was decent and comfortable. The furniture was standard and the room was of average cleanliness.
The bathroom tub was a jacuzzi which was a nice touch even if I never have time to use such things during business travel. The water pressure was slightly above average for Scottsdale hotels which was nice. The tub was quite slippery however which is probably why they included a bathmat.
From my room, I could see the hotel pool which was pretty standard for a HGI. Don't expect a resort here.
My only slight issue with the hotel was the amount of street noise off of the busy roads the hotel is beside. I suppose given its close proximity to Old Town this is to be expected.
The morning breakfast (included as a Hilton Diamond) was fantastic. The omelet chef did a great job and also made me a couple of plump fluffy pancakes. It would have been nice if the waitstaff came around a bit more often to refill my juice and coffee though.
All in all a decent stay, I may frequent this establishment again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy spacious accommodations, a relaxed atmosphere, and true Southwestern hospitality at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town. Whether you're a Baby Boomer, Gen X, or Millennial, we're perfectly located to experience all Scottsdale attractions, as we are the only Hilton family of brands hotel within walking distance to new trendy restaurants, craft brew houses, upscale shopping, energetic nightclubs, unique galleries and shops, Scottsdale Stadium, and Scottsdale Center for the Arts in Old Town. Enjoy resort style amenities without resort prices, such as BLVD Kitchen & Bar. Patio with two fire pits, a small putting green, and an outdoor resort style pool. Work out in the fully equipped fitness center, featuring cardio machines and weights. Indulge in a tasty cooked-to-order breakfast each morning of your stay or pick up snacks from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R) or enjoy room service and dine in your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Scottsdale