All reviewsmayo clinica pet friendly hotelshea blvdcircle khard boiled eggsthe loopconvenient locationcontinental breakfasteasy accessthe breakfast areanice breakfastcomfortable bedsdesk clerkyogurtquiet roomwould stay here againshopping and restaurants
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed her with 2 kids 16 and 14 in a.suite.This hotels has very.nice and big roomsHotel.is very clean,free.breakfirst and in front off a big mall and lot of restaurants.there is a nice pool there too.
Friendly staff

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
LQ0948GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Phoenix - Scottsdale La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.
It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

This is an excellent hotel, with a wonderfully helpful staff, and clean well maintained rooms. Breakfast was also very good I had booked the room ahead of time thru Hotels.com and we had the date wrong. Jack helped me take care of getting another room and gave me the info I needed to cancel the reservation.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Good location, close to stores, shopping, freeway. Rates are often very high in season, average in off/season. Overall condition, cleanliness, and service has declined over the years. This is an older building that is beginning to show its age.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0948GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Phoenix - Scottsdale La Quinta. I apologize that you feel that our service has declined: I’ll use your feedback to motivate and continue to provide the best possible stay for our guests.. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

All aspects of my stay were perfect. Staff was friendly and efficient. Room was clean. location is perfect for my Mayo appointments @ Scottsdale and Phoenix locations. I plan to stay at this hotel on future visits to Phoenix.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0948GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Very nice hotel. Clean and comfortable. Courteous and helpful staff. Well located right off of the 101. Close to food store (Fry's) and many other needs/restaurants. Great breakfast with a wide selection, good coffee.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo