“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 79 Hotels in Scottsdale
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We would definitely recommend this stay! It is a lovely property, well cared for, exceptionally clean and comfortable, and has a very friendly and helpful staff. It is great value for your money. It was a little tricky to actually enter into the hotel property, so follow the directions they give on their website carefully. We loved that it was so close to Taliesen West.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank bev1974

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My mother moved to Scottsdale about 2 years ago. We also have other family members that live in the area. Our stay at this LaQuinta started about 2 years ago, and it was so great that we have continued to stay there.. I cannot find one thing to find fault with, I feel special when I arrive, my room is ready, clean, its actually like our second home. We have tried the breakfast only once, and it was nice, and lots of choices., but usually we like to sleep in.. We travel from Las Vegas, and its a 6 hour ride, so we are tired when we get there.. Because this LaQuinta has been so great for us.. We search out other LaQuintas when we travel,, We have used the one in Valencia, Calif.. and Reading Calif.. all great

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Deptford, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was really surprised by this hotel. The outside literally looked like a resort. It was nice to eat breakfast outside with beautiful scenary. The continental breakfast had a wide variety. Check in was a breeze as well as check out. The rooms were very updated and clean. The set up of the room was nice. I felt safe here at all times. The hotel was in good location. It was right by the major highways and right on a main road. Everything was close by.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Saint George, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Check-in was simple and fast. Room was immaculate, and absolutely LOVED the fact that there was a mini-fridge in the room, but I'm not entirely sure that every room comes with one because I think I remember booking it that way, but the guest before left me some Coke Zero behind!! A/C shorted out, and the gentleman guided me over the phone and made it very easy to fix it in under a minute. The free breakfast was packed, but what can you expect with all those senior citizens. I had a "Plumbing problem" only about 30 minutes before check-out , and right outside my room was a maid. she was short and had blondish-hair, but she only those basic english phrases that they probably pick up to deal witg the guests, although she couldnt understand me, she dropped everything she was doing at that moment and ran down the hallway, and right after she ran back with another lady who was able to understand better and help me. I gave the cleaning lady a tip for that, because i believe she went above and beyond what i would expect an average hotel maid to do. On a separate note, i left all my valuables out (e.g. my
Laptop, my iPad, and even cash) and whoever cleaned my room didnt touch any of my stuff, which made me feel surprised, if anything, that these ladies were such honest people, and were just doing their job, and even though the opportunity to be dishonest, they just cleaned. I have to say just abput out of every aspect of any hotel, to me at least, is probably the most important. GREAT JOB LA QUINTA!! Check-out was simple, Anna helped me and genuinely made me feel welcomed. I can honestly say I would have payed much more than I did for a room here, hotel conveniently located directly next to a very well-kept gas station and Convenience store, literally a turn away from the freeway and just minutes away from any kind of fast-food or restaurant or groceries. Right next to a hospital, too. Amazing hotel, Amazing staff. Can't say I'd be coming back to Scottsdale until next Thanksgiving, but this is definitely where I will be staying!!!

• Stayed November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at the La Quinta for a week and we couldn't be more pleased. The location was wonderful - we could hop on the 1o1 circle around Phoenix and could be anywhere in minutes. This was important as we were visiting friends and relative all over the area from Sun City to Paradise Hills. Everything was clean and bright and we were close to restaurants and stores. We read the recommendations that others had written and agree that this property is a step above most La Quintas. The shuttle was a big plus.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family