Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale
Ranked #71 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Los Angeles, California
“Average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Nice to have a kitchenette in the room but we did not care for the quality of the bathroom. The shower head did not work, the shower leaked, and the room was not cleaned even though we stayed there for 2 days.
The value/price was good but wouldn't care to return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Superior, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We spent eight nights in the ESA on 69th and Shea in Scottsdale. The hotel was very affordably priced, the front desk staff was pleasant and helpful, and the hotel was in a good location. A "gran n go" breakfast of muffins, cereal, coffee and tea was provided. However, the room was cleaned only once during our visit, no shampoo, conditioner and body lotion were provided, and the pool temp. was freezing and had leaves in the water from surrounding trees. It was a good buy for the money, but not sure we will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tozzie11
Dayton, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I made my reservation directly on line with the hotel's corporate website for a NON-SMOKING room. I received a call later that day from hotel staffer Heather who told me there was a problem with MY SMOKING room. I referred to my printed copy of the reservation and told her the word SMOKING appears nowhere on that paper's room description. Apparently ignoring this FACT she said if she could not find space at her hotel she would find me a room at ANOTHER HOTEL. I reiterated the fact that my room was NON-SMOKING.
Heather did call back with a NON SMOKING room at her hotel. Yeah! However, in between calls I contacted their corporate central reservations and was told an almost UNBELIEVABLE story.
The young man there told me that if my printed reservations did not EXPLICITLY say NON-SMOKING then I had to ASSUME I had a SMOKING room. WHAT???!!!! Logic please!

To top it off, I awoke at 3 am the next morning for an early flight only to discover that the room was totally devoid of any shampoo, conditioner, body lotion etc. The front desk was empty. Nice. An 11 hour commute with unwashed hair.

Thank you so much Extended Stay America....

Signed: 500,000 point Hilton Honors member

Room Tip: Contact hotel directly to ensure non-smoking room.
Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
4 Thank Ray S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for providing us with a review of your experience with our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that the details of your reservation and smoking preference were not clearly communicated and you were not offered shampoo upon your arrival. In response to your feedback, I am retraining my front desk team to thoroughly confirm the details of all reservations and to consistently provide overnight amenities at check in to all of our new guests. At Extended Stay America, we strive to provide all the comforts of home and I sincerely apologize that we did not make this happen for you. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at psc@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again, so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Travelers are raving about these Scottsdale hotels

San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

My Wife, Daughter and I stayed at this facility at 69th street and Shea. Our daughter woke us up at 12:30 AM and showed us bug bites all over her bottom torso... When we pulled back the Bottom fitted sheet.... There were little tiny brown and black bugs !!!! When we tried reaching someone at the front desk. !!! There was no answer several times. We then left for another CLEAN and much more KEMPT HOTEL.... WE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL !!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank 191DanielB
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

The rooms are very small and you will need to get out to retain some sanity. Haven't had any problems with noise, but there are plenty of dogs that could be an issue. Staff is good and coffee seems fresh. No ovens in room, but some people still manage to stink up hallways with whatever foreign cuisine they are cooking. It's extended stay, but you probably only can last 2-3 weeks here. Pool closed and construction on half the building is underway (no noise). Two bars are within walking distance and a bunch of food places too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 3 weeks while I was waiting for new home to move into. The area is in north Scottsdale which is a high class neighborhood. The room was clean ,relatively quiet and has a kitchenette. Also big screen w/ cable. For a little under $300 a week a great value(I'm sure it's more in winter) pool and grounds well kept a had no problem having my (small) dog with me. Would stay again and recommend. Don't expect 5 star anything, but for the price no complaints!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff was able to take care of all your needs and that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms. We strive to provide great customer service and work very hard to ensure that your stay is an enjoyable one.

Surprise, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I spent several hours online trying to decide on a Fathers Day weekend getaway.
We are approx 1 hr. away from Scottsdale as I thought I would treat my Husband to the Breakfast place Butterfield's the next morning, for dinner I brought 2 thick Rib Eye Steaks and sides with us. And then Fathers Day would treat him to a tour on the Desert Belle Boat at Saguaro Lake.
I purchased rooms for $35 per night ,being new to the state of Arizona I thought scottsdale was an upscale area.
So when I found out we were staying at Extended stay of America, I told my husband how great these hotels are.
When we opened the door to our room what a disappointment,first of all the size sq ft.
Size of the bed seemed to be a full size, we have 2 queen beds in our home so we know the size.
Next kitchen was dirty,counters, cabinets were contact paper pealing ,large pieces missing,also in bathroom sink. Toilets sit very low to the floor,and water level comes up to your back side,slow to flush,you have to stand there to make sure it flushes,if you don't it will still be there when you return how nasty is that.
When showering water doesn't drain at all ,when you awake it will be waiting for you, full to the top of the tub w/ scum,grime,hair.
We thought we were being punished for something,or what do you expect for $35 per night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple