Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$84
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$121
$178
LuxuryCollection
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$159
Hyatt.com
$223
$161
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$119
$93
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$239
$229
$161
$150
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsmayo clinictilted kiltchoice hotelswaffle makerbell roadnorth scottsdaleyogurtfree shuttlemake your own wafflesboiled eggsfront desk staffneeded a place to stayfree breakfast isshuttle driverthe breakfast areawithin a mile radiusstaying at this hotel
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My mother and I came to Scottsdale to visit the Mayo Clinic in an attempt to find a treatment for my cancer. I booked with the Sleep Inn due to it's closeness to Mayo as well as it's shuttle service. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel towards the staff at this hotel. The hotel itself was very clean and definitely suited my needs. The staff, however, not only met but EXCEEDED my every need. When I needed to get to Mayo at 5:00 am for a procedure, I was informed that there was an issue with the shuttle and it would not be available. They then arranged for a car to pick me up and take me - and they insisted upon paying for it! When we returned that evening I was not feeling very well due to the procedure. The young woman on duty at the desk brought up Sprite and crackers! I sincerely hope that the manager of this property understands and appreciates what a wonderful crew he/she has on hand.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Vicki C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post your nice review about your recent stay with us. Being away from home for medical reasons can be quite stressful, and we do what we can to make our guests comfortable while they are with us. Everyone here enjoys delivering the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your kind words. We hope you can come back and stay with us to enjoy more of what Scottsdale has to offer on a future visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Was very surprised with this hotel. Came to visit family and we're looking for a good hotel with a price within our budget. Very clean! !!! Friendly staff!!!! Great price too!!! My family and I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Judy R

Dear Judy R,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your comments. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and that you found us to be a good value. We look forward to serving you here again.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The "Sleep Inn " name does not bring to mind a great hotel but that's what this one is. The front desk staff is the best. The free breakfast was big bouns and the rooms were much better than I ever ecpected. The shuttle driver went out of his way to get us where we needed to go.The price 78.00 What could be better ? While not a resot by any means If you are in Scottsdale and need a really good hotel for the night this is the place..
Liam & Colleen
New York

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear fglawihio,

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review about our hotel. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. We value your business and appreciate your recommendation. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Really nice hotel, clean, quiet....
Cheap, excellent bed, comfortable, good breakfast until 10am.
Good emplacement with a restaurants and bars just near the hotel. We can go by walk.
I'll keep this hotel in my favorites. Late check out. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank liselian
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear liselian,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. It's always nice to receive compliments from happy guests, and I will share your remarks with the rest of our team here. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

It's not billed as 5 star, but everything is clean, everything is well maintained, the staff is great, and you can't ask for any more than that. I spent 3 nights there, and when a property is managed with attention to detail, it shows. I have only one minor complaint, or rather a suggestion. The waffle maker is very popular at the (free) breakfast, and there was a wait for it every morning. A second one would be greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear aero4000m,

Thank you very much for posting your excellent comments about your recent stay with us. I agree that a second waffle maker would be nice and breakfast, and we will keep that in mind as we continue to make improvements to our operation. We value your business and your feedback, and appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.