Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$96
$84
$99
$89
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$119
$178
LuxuryCollection
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$122
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$181
$159
$150
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsmayo clinictilted kiltchoice hotelswaffle makerbell roadnorth scottsdaleyogurtfree shuttlemake your own wafflesboiled eggsfront desk staffneeded a place to stayfree breakfast isshuttle driverthe breakfast areawithin a mile radiusstaying at this hotel
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The "Sleep Inn " name does not bring to mind a great hotel but that's what this one is. The front desk staff is the best. The free breakfast was big bouns and the rooms were much better than I ever ecpected. The shuttle driver went out of his way to get us where we needed to go.The price 78.00 What could be better ? While not a resot by any means If you are in Scottsdale and need a really good hotel for the night this is the place..
Liam & Colleen
New York

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear fglawihio,

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review about our hotel. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. We value your business and appreciate your recommendation. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Really nice hotel, clean, quiet....
Cheap, excellent bed, comfortable, good breakfast until 10am.
Good emplacement with a restaurants and bars just near the hotel. We can go by walk.
I'll keep this hotel in my favorites. Late check out. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank liselian
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear liselian,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. It's always nice to receive compliments from happy guests, and I will share your remarks with the rest of our team here. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

It's not billed as 5 star, but everything is clean, everything is well maintained, the staff is great, and you can't ask for any more than that. I spent 3 nights there, and when a property is managed with attention to detail, it shows. I have only one minor complaint, or rather a suggestion. The waffle maker is very popular at the (free) breakfast, and there was a wait for it every morning. A second one would be greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear aero4000m,

Thank you very much for posting your excellent comments about your recent stay with us. I agree that a second waffle maker would be nice and breakfast, and we will keep that in mind as we continue to make improvements to our operation. We value your business and your feedback, and appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been travelling through the USA for several weeks and have stayed at some great value hotels however this is the first place where I felt they were really going green!! The rooms had so many wonderful little ways of doing this. I smiled when I saw they had a recycling bin/trash can in the rooms (the only hotel I have seen this in). Power saving switches on lights and bulbs, water saving shower head etc. All this was not at the expense of a great room meticulously cleaned. Comfortable bedding. Great friendly staff, fridge, microwave, free wifi and generous room size. The wardrobe was also generous if your staying for a few days. Nearby shopping centres and an abundance of dining options make this a great choice and the nightly rates are well priced. Helped me feel at home. Would stay again here soon.

Stayed: May 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Pixiemel,

Thank you very much for posting your great review about our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We endeavor to do everything we can to keep our hotel as green as possible and it's very nice of you to mention it in your remarks. We really appreciate your compliments and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I am really surprised to see this motel rated as "2 star" accommodation.
We stayed in this motel twice during our Arizona trip and found it great! Rooms are large and clean and have a great little ensuite with a large shower.
A small bar fridge is included in the room which proved useful.
We enjoyed the free breakfast and took advantage of the free choc-chip cookies in the afternoon.
Out the back is a pool and a BBQ area which many of the motel guests were quietly using.
Staff were always courteous and helpful.

For meals we went to the Tilted Kilt pub next door and also enjoyed HUGE meals at the Mexican restaurant adjoining the carpark.
Taxi from the airport costs approx $55, or you can get a shared shuttle for approx $22 per couple.

The only reason I am giving this motel 3 stars is because I found the beds hard and they aggrevated my back, however my husband didnt have any complaints.

Room Tip: Dont get a room on the 3rd floor as the only access is via the elevator. 1st floor (ground) or 2nd floor rooms are better for access.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank millisynth

Dear millisynth,

Thanks for coming back to stay with us and for sharing your comments about our hotel. The "star" system has more to do with the facilities and amenities offered (bar, restaurant, valet, concierge, etc) than the level or quality of service and accommodations provided. I'm sorry you found the beds to be uncomfortable and offer my apologies for the discomfort you experienced. I'm glad you enjoyed other aspects of your stay and appreciate your feedback. I hope we can serve you here again.

Guest Relations Manager