“Great stop”

Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road
Ranked #39 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were very pleased that this hotel was clean and in a safe area, as well as a great value. This was a one-night stop, on our way to Las Vegas from Texas. The location was easy to find. There was a mall and plenty of restaurants and shopping near by. We checked-in and took a dip in the outdoor pool, which was small but clean. The hot tub did need some repair. Our room smelled nice and the beds were comfortable after such a long drive. There was fresh fruit and yogurt, as well as the usual breakfast items. We especially appreciated the fresh ice water in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank juliana623
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear juliana623,

Thanks for taking the time to write and post your review of our hotel. I'm glad you chose us for your stopover during your long drive, and apologize for any discomfort or disappointment caused by the whirlpool. We value your business and your feedback, which we will use to improve our operation. I hope you will be our guest again.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The room was a great value and very cute. The customer service was outstanding. I had Nick Wallace helping me with some information about the hotel for several weeks. He did everything he could to help me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Carley W,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. Nick is terrific and inspires all of us to do our best for every guest, every day. I'll be sure he receives the positive recognition he deserves for being mentioned here by you. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this Hotel is excellent, you name it the location, the cleanliness, the check in staff. There is just one bad thing about the hotel I would like the management to take note of and that is the "Breakfast Service"provided by one of your staff or else you'd have a all 5 star rating from me.Me, my wife and my Son stayed with you on the 25th night and checked out on the 26th afternoon. The girl assigned the breakfast duties that morning was rude and I have already written to the management about it. Except for that one thing the Hotel is fantastic in all other aspects.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Budgettravel56003

Dear Budgettravel56003,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the poor performance and rude behavior of our breakfast host,for which there is no excuse or room for at our hotel. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry that this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. I hope you will stay with us again to see that this was the exception rather than the rule here.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was a wonderful experience in every way I can think of. Very efficient check inn and good tips about the area by the front desk girl who had a nice, positive vibes. Room was spotless, nice beds, nice flat screen tv, nice bathroom and very good air conditioner. Nice breakfast for a sleep inn. The girl who checked me in the evening before, was also working there on the morning of Father's Day, when I checked out- she is an asset to the motel, management, please take a note of it!
Very convenient location around good choice of restaurants. However, stay away from Tilted Kilt which is next door. I will write a review about it later.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SenorBaca
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear SenorBaca,

Thank you for making the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is guests like you who make our jobs of providing the highest standards of cleanliness, service and facilities very rewarding. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were in this area of Scottsdale for business. We looked at the various hotels nearby and the Sleep Inn got great reviews and the price of the room was amazing we thought we would give it a chance. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was big, clean, comfortable and free WIFI. Even though we had a car it was nice to be able to walk to stores, restaurants and drinks. Breakfast is included with the room. The typical fruit, eggs, toast, muffins and coffee. The food was okay. For the price, you can't beat the location and how wonderful this hotel is managed. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SBCATraveler
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thanks for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago for one night. I was impressed by the level of service that I received during the entire stay. At check in Jacob was very friendly and knowledgeable of the local area. The room was very clean and comfortable! Will be staying at the hotel again in a few weeks and am looking forward to it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and posting your comments and 5 star rating. It is always gratifying to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I was only there for the weekend; however, Jacob the night manager was absolutely outstanding. He went above and beyond to meet my requests and was extraordinarily helpful. The breakfast was ample and delicious.

Great value for your dollar!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Camulius
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and posting your fantastic review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your remarks about how Jacob assisted you. I'll share your review with him and reward him for being mentioned here by you. I hope you will let us serve you here again.