“Barrett Jackson Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Barrett Jackson Stay”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Emma was fantastic, always smiling and willing to go way beyond work duties to please customers. Could not be more impressed with her work ethic and professionalism. Absolutely outstanding. the Sleep In hotel overall was very nice stay and would recommend and come back whenever in the area

Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Matthew E
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thanks for choosing to stay with us during the Barrett Jackson event, and for taking time to make your very first TA review about your experience here. I have to agree, Emma is fantastic, and inspires us all to do our best with every guest, every day, and we really appreciate your kind words. We look forward to serving you here again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
oklahoma city
Reviewed January 19, 2013

By reading other guest's review. I flet like I am copying. Because I have to agree with all the positive comments.
We've been going to Scottsdale for car show the past few years and always stay at Sleep inn.
The staffs are exceptional friendly. Especially Sandra and Emma. They are so pleasant and helpful. Every time when we came downstairs. Emma is busy doing something.... Folding towels or organize the files,coupons....etc. Of course patienly answer our questions.
We had to catch a very early flight. Sandra even prepared a breakfast pack.So thoughtful.
Nice staffs are very important for any business. I think Sleep Inn definitely have few of them.
We'll stay with them on our other trips.

Room Tip: Higher floors ususally has less noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jen G
Thank you for your many visits and for posting your nice review and 5 star rating. I'm glad you know you can count on us for a pleasant stay with excellent service by our team. Emma and Sandra are two of our best and I'll be sure they receive the positive recognition they deserve for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.
North, VA
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Friendly Checkin. Got Bottle of Water and small amenity bag as member of Choice Hotels Club. Rooms are much more upscale than most Sleep Inns.
Breakfast is standard, some hot food. Well stocked.
Coffee always available. Cookies served in the evening in the lobby.
Great exercise room with basket of apples.
I was very comfortable during my stay.
Free WiFi and you can use their computer and printer in the breakfast area.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and liked the fact that the gym was close. My room was at the end of th...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your loyalty to the Choice family of hotels, and for your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you here again soon.
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was our third stay at Sleep Inn and as usual it was exceptional. The rooms are immaculate and well decorated. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise and included. Sondra, at the front desk, was accomodating and a breath of fresh air. She was always cheery and would do anythig needed to make our stay wonderful. We will stay at Sleep Inn again. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Heather H
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for posting your wonderful review about your many stays with us. We value all guest input and your kind works and recognition of jobs well done are really appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.
Montebello, California
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This was my first visit with Sleep inn on 12/13/12, I arrived around 9pm and immeadiatly felt welcomed by the front desk. After checking in and settling down in my room about 11pm I started to get really hungry due to the plane ride and not really having anything to eat, so I decided to call front desk and ask if they have room service available which they do but not at 11 pm, so the front desk said they would try to see what they could do for me. about 5 minutes later there was a knock on my door with a bag of munchies !! I was very very overwhelmed as this has never happened to me at any other hotel.. other hotels would just say " sorry room service is already closed " and leave it at that but Sandra went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied which was very impressive. I will now ONLY stay at Sleep Inn every time I am in Town. Thank you very much!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gregg S
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to make your very first every TA review about your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that we met your lodging needs and exceeded your hospitality expectations, and look forward to doing the same and more every time you are our guest.
Orange County, Ca
Reviewed December 7, 2012

During my 3 nights stay at the hotel, not only I get a clean room that everything works well, I also get great services and friendly smiles. Charity(spelling?) who checked me in was very helpful explaining everything I need to know about the hotel. Sandra who works at night audit was very friendly helping me with questions that i had. The hotel is in a very clean and safe area with lots of restaurants, shops, and near freeways. This is the hotel of my choice on my future visits to this area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your visit and nice review and 5 star rating. Charity is wonderful and makes sure that everyone has everything they need to make their day as good as it can be. Sandra does a great job of taking care of the hotel and everyone in it every day. We really appreciate your kind words and recognition of jobs well done .I hope you will let us serve you again the next time you are in town.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is our 2nd visit (lst was Aug 2012) This one was November 28th thru Dec 2nd. All we can say is that we got treated as good as we did the lst time there if not better. They made us feel like we were at home. I was voted as guest for the day, and was given a nice basket with goodies that were left in our room. If and when we have to return to the Phoenix area, we will definitely stay at this Hotel.

Aaron & Marilyn Lafer (Abq, NM)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for coming back to stay with us and for your great review and rating. We are very lucky to be able to get to know our guests, and we really enjoy making everyone feel comfortable here. We look forward to welcoming you back into our family again soon.