“Very nice hotel - enjoyed my stay.”

Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road
Ranked #39 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
GreenLeadersSilver level
Columbia, South Carolina
“Very nice hotel - enjoyed my stay.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Was in Scottsdale for convention at the Westin. Chose Sleep Inn based on favorable reviews and proximity to the Westin (1.3 miles). Hotel was exceptionally clean and staff was very helpful / pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable w/ functioning windows (3rd floor) which was a plus for some fresh air!
Breakfast was good and eating area very clean and well attended.
Great area for being able to walk to area restaurants / bars.
Clean safe part of town (very clean!)
They provide a free shuttle for transportation to anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel.
Nice workout facility, free internet/printer.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Scottsdale. We really appreciate your strong recommendation and hope you will be our guest again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn multiple times. The staff is friendly, the hotel is clean, and the location is perfect. I can't say enough about about the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They make you feel like you are at home. I'd give them top marks in customer service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your many visits and kind words. Getting to know our return guests is just one of the perks of our job, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Belleville, New Jersey
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came to Scottsdale for a wedding with the intention of staying four nights. We were very pleased with the Sleep Inn from the onset - clean, nicely designed room, great breakfast. This is the first hotel I have been in where they had a nook set aside for reading and a library of books to take or leave - what a plus! But my highest praise goes to the staff, Sondra, Allie, Larry and all the rest, who went over and above to assist us when we were stranded in Arizona for another four nights due to Hurricane Sandy which was raging in our home of New Jersey. They helped to make our extended stay as pleasant as possible considering the circumstances. Their kindness was truly appreciated - as were those cookies!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent experience here. I hope your home, family and friends were not too adversely affected by Sandy, and that things return to normal for you soon. I'm glad you were comfortable here, and I'll be sure to share your kind words and nice review with the rest of our team. We hope we can serve you again under less stressful circumstances another time.
Peralta, New Mexico
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stay at this Hotel about every other week always a pleasure the staff is great Allie, Cherety; newly remodeled rooms Very comfortable atmosphere very good selection of breakfast items I stay in 3 hotels a week and this one is a 10 there is a couple of restaurants within distance I don’t think you could go wrong thank you for doing a terrific job Always a Pleasure

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your many visits, and for taking the time to share your comments. It is always a pleasure to serve you, and I'll be sure that Cherety and Allie receive the positive recognition they deserve for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to welcoming you back and continuing to do our best to make your stays with us enjoyable.
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We travel to Scottsdale a lot through out the year and we always stay at the Sleep Inn. The staff treats us like family and they are always cheerful and positive. They do a wonderful job! The hotel went trhough a remodel this year which makes the hotel a more comfortable hotel. Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: I have found any room I stayed in is very comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for your many visits and for taking the time to share your comments and 5 star rating. We love having you as a guest and member of our hotel family, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am so glad i found this place. The rooms were clean. The manager on duty was Diana. Diana is amazing. Perfect customer service! Parking was very safe. I went out for dinner and when i returned i was welcomed back by Allie. I asked Allie how she liked working at this hotel and her answer was,"Its the best". The friendly staff say alot about this hotel. Upstairs you can find book shelves filled with books to read. The T.V. was huge and the remote was easy to use.
I stay in the Phoenix area about 6 times a year. This is now my hotel of choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent stay with us. Diana and Allie are terrific and inspire all of us to do our best with every guest, every day. I'm so glad you have found us to be your new home in the Valley of the Sun, and look forward to serving you with pleasure every time you are here.
Globe, Arizona
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My son-in-law had major back surgery and being able to stay in a place that was close to the hospital was important. My daughter and I were at the hotel for 5 days and every day was a very comfortable. The breakfast was great and the rooms were perfectly clean. After very stressful days the nights were peacefull. Thanks again for the thoughtfulness.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make your very first TA review about your recent experience here. I'm glad we were able to provide you a comforable and convenient place while you were taking care of your son. I hope his recovery is going well, and that you will be able to visit us during more relaxing times in the future.