I did extensive searches before booking this hotel because I had very specific needs. I was traveling there on business and really needed a safe, clean, and welcome haven at the end of the hard day. From very moment I arrived early evening on Saturday 6/1, I was greeted with a wonderful smile from behind the front desk and each 5 days that followed I was treated with the same kindness. There is a presence there, you feel like every need will be taken seriously. As I mentioned above, I really read a lot and did many extensive searches because I wanted something quiet, calm, clean and safe at the end of what I knew would be some busy and tough business days. I am so happy I booked with Spring Hill. I got a very fair rate by booking on their own online site, for which I pre-paid. I will admit I was a little nervous about this pre-payment, but after the extensive research I had done, I thought I would take the chance; I am happy I did. This hotel was so clean, so friendly, and beyond accommodating I would stay there again IN A MINUTE! The nights were quiet; the complimentary morning breakfast was perfect with hot waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit, English muffins, bagels, pastries, and a lovely selection of hot teas, coffee, and juice. The Manager was so friendly and approachable, I had occasion to speak with her for a moment. All in all, when I travel back to this area for work or holiday, it is certain I will stay here again. I have stayed all over the world and I am just so over big resorts with huge resort fees that I never use. What appeals to me now is location, friendly and on sight approachable staff that truly care, rooms that are ready upon check in (and don't make you wait for hours) exceptional housekeeping staff with immaculate cleaning of this room (seriously every day I returned my room was tip top clean and ready, not always the case with other hotels because they are too huge and busy) The list goes on. If you cannot tell, I felt lucky to have stayed here, LOL. It was the perfect end and beginning to each day! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springhill Suites is a trendy and comfortable all-suites hotel, located in the thriving North Scottsdale area near over 300 restaurant and upscale shopping options. Springhill Suites staff members deliver exceptional service where travelers rated it #2 in all Springhill Suites, worldwide, in customer service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Scottsdale North Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Springhill Suites