All reviews separate dining room bedroom unit third floor three bedroom bell road washer and dryer golf course timeshare exchange large walk in closet full kitchen pool area hot tub sales presentation laundry room ping pong table larger pool hard sell
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Very disappointed. We were trying to enjoy a short visit and both mornings were woken up early with loud noise, day 1 contruction noise bright and early day 2 lawn care starting by 8am. Lastly the check In time isn’t until 4pm, and you have to check out by 10 am with no option to extend check out. VERY VERY inconvenient if you arrive in the am and leave in the pm. Would not stay again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2019

This was our experience with Diamond Resorts at Scottsdale Links/Scottsdale Villa Mirage.
Upon arrival we were asked to go to the concierge desk for information about the resort, we complied. We stated upfront we were owners with Global as well as owned a timeshare and was told that Diamond and Global work closely together and it may be useful to hear about new ways we can utilize our club with Diamond, so we setup a time to attend. Again the date of this meeting we stated upfront that we were already owners and the person assigned to tell us about Diamond resorts was very kind and friendly and in no way pressured us, as a matter of fact she was interested to learn how our club works so she would know how things were similar or different than How Diamond works.. She gave us her presentation and then showed us a model of the room. After returning to the common area a woman named Debra came over and Sandy excused herself, Debra would be the hard sell "finish the deal" person. She asked us what package we would like to hear more about and we told her we we already owners. Everything was good up to this point but when Debra heard we were owners she very RUDELY said "then why are you here? She then asked if the incentive gift was that important to us! I stated we had said from the very beginning to everyone that we were owners but the concierge highly recommended we attend a presentation regardless. Debra again was extremely rude and said "we all work on commission here so I would advise in the future at you limit the presentations you attend"! My husband then told her that he was highly offended that she would imply that we only attended the presentation for the gift and that we were invited by them. She then stood up and pointed to a door and said "You can go over there to check out and get your gift"...then she just walked away from our table and left us sitting there. I was extremely upset as I have never been talked to so rudely in my life, my husband was very angry and our nephew was there and heard the entire conversation, he was stunned as well. We talked to a manager afterwards and told him of our experience.
I feel the initial concierge should change the way they encourage club members of other clubs to attend their presentations, perhaps invite the members but not talk them in to attending and then act disgusted that we don't buy in to another club and be accused of only wanting a gift and wasting their time.
I plan to share this with a Global representative. In the future when looking to travel if I have a choice within our club to stay at a location other than a Diamond resort, I certainly will choose another facility and will most certainly encourage friends that I know that are members of Global not to be talked in to attending a presentation unless they truly may be interested in buying, otherwise we are WASTING THEIR TIME!!!
This truly ruined our day and gave us the worst impression of Diamond Resorts.

Room tip: Do not choose a ground level room, it's too noisy
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Janet R
Diamond R, Manager at Scottsdale Links Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Terribly sorry you didn't have a positive Diamond experience. We hope to host another stay for you so we can show you how we really care for our guests.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

My husband and I love the comfort of the unit we are staying in. It feels like home. It is surprisingly huge for a 1 bedroom unit. Everything we need is available; even our own washer and dryer! I called the resort before we came to request a unit on the first floor as my husband is still recuperating from hospitalization for a heart condition and it was arranged without a hitch.

The staff is very helpful and welcoming and the amenities for recreation are just perfect for old folks like us - gym, swimming pool, picnic area with bbq, games ... There are planned activities within the resort area that guests can go to if you just want to stay in. Shopping areas are conveniently situated within 2 miles of the resort, which is really convenient in case you need anything urgent.

Overall, we're happy with our decision to stay here even if we had to drive 6 hours from California. We will definitely recommend the resort to our friends,

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We were fortunate to get a renovated room on the third floor—right in the front. The third floor move in was Tricky with no elevator; the room was nicely done, efficient. The kitchen wasn’t as equipped as we are used to but adequate. The dinning room is very nice—round table, seats 6 easily. Pool is nice, small airport near by provides some entertainment watching planes land.
As it turns out, it was biker week—extremely loud motorcycles at all hours of the day and night. Loud doesn’t express the level of the noise; we were terribly disturbed by the disrespectful time of day that the noise happened and frequently. Be sure to check for bike week ....

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank SusanA107
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Beautiful property. Nice pools and hot tubs. Friendly staff. Easy to get to hiking, which is what we were there for. Very clean and tidy. Loved our time there and would definitely go back. Still recommend this place.

Room tip: Ask for room on top floor to avoid noise from any rooms above.
Date of stay: March 2019