All reviewsfull size washer and dryerseparate dining roombedroom unitthird floorsales pitchthree bedroomdiamond ownersgolf courselarge walk in closettime share presentationpool areahigh pressurefull kitchenhot tubcovered parkinggift cardsales presentation
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We couldn't be more disappointed with this place. It appears to be old condos that have been converted to a "hotel". It's run down and very dated. Cleanliness isn't a priority here. We checked in and there were multiple hairs (not ours) located throughout the condo.

They are currently draining the main pool and have a pool that can comfortably hold 20 as the only option available. Would've been nice to receive notification so I could adjust my plans!!! Sure they would've lost reservations, but would've gained respect from travelers looking for a nice relaxing getaway...looking for a new hotel as we speak and I've already been told Diamond won't provide a refund on the remainder of my week even though pool won't be available.... Do not stay here!!! They don't care about you or your vacation.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Patti121
diamondresorts, Manager at Scottsdale Links Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you noted from our responses to other reviews that our aim is to deliver lasting and meaningful memories. Clearly, we did not manage to achieve this for you, and so we are incredibly sorry. We have a very strong commitment to keep our premises up-to-date and we go through an extensive and well-thought restoration programme in order to ensure that our resort is always presented at its best and in its full glory. Unfortunately, in order to achieve this, the resort needs certain maintenance works and we are sorry to read that these have inconvenienced you. We would like to advise, however, that information regarding this was available on the booking errata and we regret that you were not aware of this issue.
We would like to assure you that we cherish all our guests and want nothing more than to provide every one of them with fantastic holiday experience. We regret that this was not the case on this occasion. We wish you all the best on your future travels.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Just returned from 16 nights at the Scottsdale Links resort. Pre requested a golf course view which I received. The front desk team especially George were extremely helpful and friendly nothing was too much trouble. The main pool was great and there was always space to get a lounger. The apartment was good with all of the things you need for a longer stay - washer, dryer ,TV's in the bedroom and lounge area.The air co in the lounge is a bit loud but with the bedroom door closed is fine.
You will need a car if staying here but you are 5 minutes from the shopping centre and also 5 minutes from Kierland common. Just off the 101 exit 36 is an ideally Scottsdale location and if like me you want to play golf there are many courses within 20 minutes.
In terms of value these must be the best value ( price and quality) in Scottsdale. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Best to ask for a golf course view and I stayed on the third floor which was good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
diamondresorts, Manager at Scottsdale Links Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay here at Scottsdale Links Resort. We were very delighted to read that our front desk provided you exceptional customer service, and that our accommodations, amenities, and location met, if not exceeded your expectations. We appreciate the tips you provided about the surrounding area, as well as your recommendation. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I read the reviews and was getting nervous and just went with the vision of needing a place to land that was clean and convenient. With that in mind I was very pleased with the room and area! I needed a comfortable family spot. 6 Adults (2 Seniors on canes) 2 Twenty year olds and me and a friend. We went to visit family and friends in the area and it gave us a nice place to land and have people come to us! The kitchen had everything we needed and the staff was VERY accommodating when I didn't have something. I cooked more meals and we sat by the pool. Every imaginable store is within 1 mile of the condo. 2 pools were great and close to the 101 loop put us close to everything. It is not a resort and spa atmosphere! Don't expect it but it is great to put you in the middle of it all. (btw you are only .4 miles from TPC and would be great for a golf group) Not a lot of options for a view, mostly parking lot and luckily for my parents sake we did get a room close to the pool. They could use TV's in the other bedrooms; only one in master and Living Room (we are a spoiled society) and yes a ceiling fan on the porch would be great but we lived through it. Yes the air conditioner is loud but honestly I didn't care, IT WAS COOL IN OUR ROOM! Showers could have been hotter but all in all...the place was clean, well equipped and Great Location! Just what I needed.

Room Tip: Need to prioritize; first floor will be easier because of no elevators and ask to be by the pool if you want to be close by. Most rooms are a parking lot view so you should ask for golf course view if it means that much to you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank AmyROC
diamondresorts, Manager at Scottsdale Links Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We are very pleased indeed to know that our resort; the care and standard of accommodations we offer has exceeded your expectations and that you had an overall enjoyable and relaxing stay. Hopefully, we will have another opportunity to offer you a lovely stay here with us in the future!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We came to Scottsdale for a family wedding and had 6 people. We booked a 2BR which slept 6, but when we got there they let us upgrade to a 3BR for an extremely reasonable price. The unit is fully equipped with kitchen and laundry and all the necessities, and was very clean and spacious - everything we could ask for. Yes, the central air unit is a bit loud, but once you close your bedroom door, its ok.

The resort has a lot of activities, which unfortunately we didn't get a chance to partake in. The pool is very nice - cushioned loungers, ping pong, grills, hot tubs (but who wants to be in a hot tub in 100 deg weather?). The lobby has free coffee and tea.

The resort staff is really nice - i had trouble accessing the internet, and they figured out the problem was with one of the routers and they reset it and fixed the problem within 1/2 hour. My only complaint is that the Wifi costs $7 for 24 hours, but the resort website says that there is wired high speed internet for free - admittedly, this is listed as an amenity for 1BR units - but why would it only be available for the 1BR units and not the others?

I would stay here again and recommend this to others. Thanks for a lovely visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MLQP2010
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Spent a week at the links. The pool area is awesome. The staff is wo nderful. The resort is a bit to close to Scottsdale airport but didn't seem to disturb us at night. This resort also has a golf course but we didn't usw that amenity.

• Stayed: August 2013