$74
$69
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

The Saguaro Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$151
$109
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Fairmont Scottsdale Princess(Scottsdale)
$161
$152
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$205
$161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $331/night.

$189
$159
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $333/night.

$159
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$139
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$189
FourSeasons.com
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $405/night.

All reviewsfull size washer and dryerseparate dining roombedroom unitthird floorsales pitchthree bedroomdiamond ownersgolf courselarge walk in closettime share presentationpool areafull kitchenhigh pressurehot tubcovered parkinggift cardsales presentation
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed here for a business conference and got one of the third floor, two-bedroom units, which was fine. It was very hot--August, after all--but we managed to get our suitcases up the three levels of outdoor stairs, although a groundsman came to our aid just as one of us lugged her big suitcase to the top! The staff was most accommodating in helping us take our suitcases down the stairs the night before we checked out, since we had a very early flight out of Phoenix.

The units are very spacious and appear to be remodeled residential condos. This is probably the first timeshare exchange unit I've been in that had a separate dining room, although we never used it, as there was a breakfast bar with two stools. The outside balcony was nice with wicker furniture, and the bedding was fantastic in both the master and second bedrooms--very comfy. There were only two flatscreen TVS, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom--not sure if there was to be a third in the other bedroom.

The big pool was very nice, although warm as bath water in the 100-plus degree heat! There was a hot tub/spa, but no one was using it. The bathroom at the pool area was actually airconditioned, which was unusual but nice. The fitness room was well-equipped. We utilized the concierge services for tips on where to eat, and for delivery of food one night, and found them to be very helpful. There was no pressure to attend a sales presentation, which may be because we were two women traveling without our spouses!

There were scheduled activities every day but most were oriented towards kids and families. We didn't participate in any of them, but we did venture out to do local shopping at the big Fashion Square Mall (fantastic!) and in Old Town Scottsdale (hot, but found some Native American jewelry).

All in all, this resort is conveniently located near the northern Scottsdale area and once we got oriented, we found it easy to drive everywhere we needed to go. The TPC championship golf course is located within a mile of this resort for any golfers.

Room Tip: You could ask for a first or second floor unit to avoid the stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mderabas
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I am just getting back from a week at the Scottsdale Links Resort. I got a tremendous deal on the daily rate through Interval International. However, buyer beware -- you get what you pay for. I read several reviews of the resort and they were spot on about the relentless solicitation. When I checked in I was immediately confronted "Lady, lady, get your free gift." I walked fast as I could out the door only to be harassed by daily calls to come get my free gift. The property was dated and dirty. We felt that the loud air conditioning shut off in the middle of the night resulting in several sleepless nights for me and my friends. We heard every move of our upstairs neighbors and their children. By the end of the week we became familiar with their bathing and flushing habits. The location, however, was teriffic. The resort was right off the 101 and was near several great restaurants and shopping centers. In all, if you have low expectations, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I was immediately refused any upgrades
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Vkidman
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I'll start with the positives: the room itself was very spacious, clean and modern. I had a 1 bdroom and there was a nice sized kitchen, living and dining rooms as well.
However, the resort itself leaves a lot to be desired. There is only one swimming pool and it was crowded every day to the point I never even went in it. There was garbage left all around the resort with quite a large number of birds at/inside their many dumpsters. Their "concierge" is really code for the timeshare sales team. I knew about their tactics prior to arriving and declined their "tour" (about 8 times) before the salesman gave up. The activities were pretty juvenile and all of them cost something. Moreover, internet for $7/day is pretty outrageous and I lost my connection on more than one occasion for the one day I paid for it. With all the choices in Scottsdale it's not a place I would return to.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank jarod181
Reviewed July 26, 2011

This resort is pretty much summed up by the previous reviews, and I agree with how nice, clean and roomy the rooms are. Very pleased with all aspects of the resort. Why I knocked off two stars, is the check in process (trap)!
After you check in they guide you to the timeshare desk. I realize you can say no! I did about 10 times, finally against my better judgement I said ok. The clerk was pushy to say the least even after I told her I had just driven nine hours and was exhausted. I should have treated her the same way she treated us, and just walked away.
The presentation is "promised" to be fun, no pushy sales presentation, blah blah blah
Don't believe it. We were kept waiting for the saleslady,she left us waiting almost 20 minutes. The tour consisted of her waving at the pool, and showing us the room for one minute. I stayed my promised 90 minutes and the salesperson was really irritated we wanted to leave, really rude to say the least when I said NO. I didn't lead her on. She slung her purse in my face stood up and walked away. Funny part is: she forgot to even tell us what the price was for the program, small details like that.
So go for the nice resort, stay away from the timeshare, it's not worth it.

Room Tip: Three story, no elevator. Nice views for top floors.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank cupcakesb
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Trip started out not so well. We arrived around 2:30 pm and were told that we could not check in until 4pm. THis is a standard practice so I was disappointed but not upset. Since these units have full kitchenettes we decided to go pick up some groceries. We arrived back at the hotel at 4:40 pm and our room was till not ready. This got me a little fired up since we had our young child with us who just got off a long flight follwed by grocery shopping. We were allowed into our room but were told the carpets may be a little wet since they had just steamed the carpets.

From there it got better. The rooms were very spacious. A good sized full kitchen, with a dedicated eating area, good sized tv room and a good sized balcony with full sized table. Master bedroom was a good size as well. The only issue was that we were on the 3rd floor with a young child with no elevator but we did survive.

The pool was a good size with lots of loungers. Never had to fight or reserve chairs which was nice for once. Fitness centre was adequate with a good selection of treadmills, bikes and ellipticals. Some dumbells and machines were available for strength training.

There are no food/beverage services available on site but they allow you to bring your own as long as you do not have class bottles.

Wireless internet (by ATT) is suspect at best. Price is better than average at 6.95 per night but some days I couldn't even buy it due to web page error.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family