We were in the one bedroom suite are loved it . The room was nice and big, the hotel was beautiful. The staff was great and very welcoming. I think my family was spoiled by staying at Desert Ridge. The pool at McDowell was nice, but nothing like Desert Ridge, this is a giant rectangle. I was bummed that there wasn't food or drink service on the days I was there. I do love that McDowell doesn't force you to pay the resort fee. All in all, great rooms, great staff, good pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive desert resort on palm-studded grounds, with scenic views of mountains and the Sonoran Desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Mcdowell Mountains
- Marriott Scottsdale