We just stayed 5 nights at the Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains. It was a really nice hotel. The rooms were very spacious. I was a little disappointed in the pool. It looked a lot larger on the website pictures. The staff was really friendly. The concierge helped us with lots of little details. I was sick for a couple of days and she told us how to find the nearest pharmacy. She set up tee times for my husband and was always available to answer questions. Our room was always clean with more than enough towels. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive desert resort on palm-studded grounds, with scenic views of mountains and the Sonoran Desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Mcdowell Mountains
- Marriott Scottsdale