This is relatively new looking resort relatively far from Old city or downtown Scottsdale. It is next to gold course and a very average swimming pool. It is close to Scottsdale Square which had some cool restaurants and shops. and few other malls.
Rooms: Impressive suite with relatively good size bathroom and front room. I didnot ahve amy problem with wifi ( should be purchased). In spite of 5 weddings at the hotel and Halloween party the weekend I stayed, the rooms were pretty quiet. I stayed at Southern tower second floor which was facing parking. i can see otehr room were facing golf course which is probably better, but It was not a breathtaking view to make a fuss about it.
Amenities: The gym was descent size. Pool was OK. ..and of course Golf course. Tehre was no car rental or bike rental , but the Hertz provide drop off car rental at the hotel till 6 pm.
There was a shuttle service providing 5 mile range. Withw eddings going on, there was not that much chance to use it.
Good stuff: The room was pretty good size, clean and neat. Good for business meeting. Not so romantic place, but was doing fine for events such as weddings.
Not so good stuff: Very far from the downtown or fashion mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive desert resort on palm-studded grounds, with scenic views of mountains and the Sonoran Desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Mcdowell Mountains
- Marriott Scottsdale