I stayed here for 4 nights for a conference in North Scottsdale. The main conference hotel was booked so I had to choose an "over flow" hotel. Based on previous Tripadvisor recommendations I picked Scottsdale Marriott and was not disappointed. The hotel and the room was nice and clean. I had a room in the west wing overlooking the golf course. Beautiful and quiet. The staff (especially Linette) were all very nice and friendly. The food at the restaurant was good but not exceptional as previously mentioned in other reviews. There is a small airport located near the hotel and although it was very quiet on Saturday and Sunday, there were several small private jets taking off and landing early Monday and Tuesday mornings. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive desert resort on palm-studded grounds, with scenic views of mountains and the Sonoran Desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Mcdowell Mountains
- Marriott Scottsdale