I booked a room for a girl's getaway weekend. We paid $189 a night. Approximately a week after I'd booked the room at $169, I received an email from the hotel asking if I'd like to upgrade my room for $20 a night. I decided to go with the upgrade. When we arrived at the hotel we found we were upgraded to the Canyon Suites. This is a separate building on the complex with it's own pool. It was fabulous. The service in the Canyon Suites building was on par with the best hotels throughout the world. The pool area was quiet and relaxing. It was just lovely. We had Sunday brunch at the Terrace which was also really lovely. However, the Windows on the Green restaurant was nothing special and a waste of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale