I had heard how great this property was from other folks and so I was looking forward to my four night visit for a conference. I can't say I was impressed the entire time I was there. The only thing that was great was the friendliness of the front desk staff. Other than that it was like staying at any other hotel. The rooms were BELOW AVERAGE as there were stains on my carpet and the bedding was no better than staying at a Hilton Garden Inn or a similar hotel. They also charge $19.95 for 24 hour internet access which is a complete rip off so beware of that if you plan to use your computer. The food in the restaurants was average, nothing to write home about. In all, definitely not a place I would cough up big money for if I had to return to Phoenix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale