We just got back from the Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale AZ. . It was our second visit to the Phoenician. We stayed here last year same time of year and liked it so much we decided to return again this year from 3/25-3/31. I have to say everything was just as wonderful as the first time. The hotel was beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Our room was on the fourth floor of the main building facing the pool. Beautiful view! It is very large for a hotel room and really comfortable. The decor could probably use an update but everything is still very elegant and clean. Huge bathroom with marble and shower and large tub. Balconies are large and private and very clean with nice porch furniture. The grounds are very lush and the pool area is beautiful too. The only negative I would mention is trying to get a chair by the pool if you arrive any later than 8:00 am. Last year when you arrived at the pool an attendant was at your side immediately asking you if you needed a chair. This year there was far less attendants if any at all and all the chairs were taken by people who sent someone down at like 7 am to save chairs for people who didn't even arrive until later in the afternoon. This was mildly irritating. Other than that it's a great place. Just a hint. Everything is expensive at the Phoenician. If you are looking for a bargain don't stay here. The restaurants were delicious and the pool lunches were great too. The waitresses at the pool are really nice and very attentive. We did not use the gym or the spa So in closing we had another GREAT vacation at The Phoenician.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale