Beautiful grounds, exceptional staff, great restaurants, gorgeous and very clean rooms with the most comfortable beds ever!
It is rather removed from other things around the city which gives the property a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere. Car rental is available on-site, or town-car service to almost any destination.
There were family activities, spa services and beautiful pools.
I would definitely stay here again. I have stayed at other nice hotels in the area, but the Phoenecian is my favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale