We stayed here and loved it. Incredibly relaxing - beautiful grounds - friendly staff - great golf - great pools and waterslide. We have 3 kids who loved it and were very welcomed.
The rooms are a bit musty and the decor is slightly dated but you have a huge patio and the shower was great. The upscale French restaurant was not quite what we were in the mood for but very nice. People dress to the nines (black tie, sequined gowns, etc.) so be ready for that if you go.
Here's the thing - we used Starwood points to stay here, otherwise, this review would have a different perspective. You have to have a credit line at the Federal Reserve to stay here - everything is expensive. From the tipping of the bellmen to the drinks and the golf - it all costs money and a lot of it.
BUT - if you want to truly relax and can afford to splurge a bit, this is the place. They treated us like royalty - it was Halloween and the kids trick-or-treated within the hotel. The kids got butterfingers and reese's from the hotel staff who were delighted to see little ones in their costumes. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale