Stayed 3 nights from April 22-25; we spent $600 on a room facing the pool. Way, way, way overpriced for the type of room. We had to change rooms after the first night since we were 2 adults,2 children sharing a room with 2 double beds, totally inadequate for 2 adults to share a double bed. They were able to get us a room with king and pullout sofa bed but still way overpriced. Nice bathrooms but no way was this a great room for the money. Pool area overcrowded on weekends so have to get there early for a lounge chair. We paid $85.00 for a cabana so we didn't have to hassle and this was worth the extra money. Nothing was included in room rate. Valet parking was $26.00, use of fitness center/spa locker area was $18.00. Excellent service and nice grounds but would not go back. True, I am not a golfer so can't comment on golf facilities. Maybe worthwhile in off season just be prepared to spend much money on all extras. Must say, service was excellent but it better be for $600.00/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From May through September 2017, the resort will be undergoing enhancements. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers an award-winning golf course, onsite spa, and 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale