We are SPG members and my 4 girlfriends and I go away every year on mostly points. We like to stay in a suite so we can all be together. We were upgraded to a Casita suite from two rooms-which was really nice of the manager. We also like to have a kitchenette for wine/cheese and some breakfast foods. We arrived to find the kitchen like the "grinch who stole Christmas." There wasn't even a knife in the drawer, no dishes, no papertowels, no coffee maker-zero. Why have a fridge and dishwasher if it's not a real kitchen. We did love the pool, we hiked Camelback (amazing), the yoga teacher was awesome, the food at La Terrazza was great although waitress in the bar was terrible, she tried to sell us on the 50% off any wine at least 5 times and was constantly interrupting us for no real reason, and when it was time to pay she stranded us) Rooms were tired and furniture dated, however bed was super comfortable, bathrooms gorgeous/all marble, flat screen TV's. The grounds were amazing, but overall they just don't have their act together enough to be 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale