One of the most relaxing places that we have EVER been. All services were impeccable--from restaurants to the spa facilities and everything in between. The Sunday brunch is NOT to be missed. Lounging at the pool for most of the day, with poolside lunch, was nirvana. Note: The Phoenician has the best in-room showers area of any place that I can think of...and with the heat out in Scottsdale, they are most welcome. When you need to get away from it all....this is certainly one of the places to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale