we had heard so much over the years about this hotel and they went beyond on all major points. Spacious well designed out marble 'palace' with huge windows everywhere to take advantage of the incredible views. Service was professional, yet personable--staff very pleasant and attentive. We have stayed at St. Regis in Aspen and New York, and they can't compare to the Phenocian. Every employee we had contact with seemed genuinely interested in making sure we were satisfied---RARE. Beautiful amenities--four pools, great golf and tennis and don't forget the hike up Camelback Mtn (Cholla Trail). Even the weekend athlete will find it fun and just enough of a challenge before lounging by the pool in the afternoon. Several terraced restaurants with first class menus and the 'Relish' clubhouse as a nice alternative for oversized burgers. Perfect long weekend stay. We are making a May tradition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale