From the scenic setting at the base of Camelback Mountain, to the perfectly maintained landscaping throughout the property, the views here are beautiful. The cactus garden is amazing. The service is simply outstanding, from the maids and concierge to the bellmen and wait staff. Your needs are met and then some. We ate at most of the restaurants and found the food and service to be very good. Our favorite was lunch at Relish, where we ordered several appetizers to share and enjoyed their large selection of beers from the area.If you want to relax, the pool and spa offer relaxation. If you want to be active, there are so many hikes and outdoor activities in the area. Shopping in Scottsdale is a must! We were on a business/pleasure trip, but know our kids (14 & 19) would have loved this place, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale