We stayed here for a few days over Christmas to celebrate my son’s college graduation. It is a pricey resort so we used points to pay for the room. I thought this was a good deal, but I don’t think I would want to pay retail for the room. The grounds are very nice and fairly large. Included on the grounds are the pools, a bocce ball court and a croquet court, a cactus garden and of course golf. We enjoyed the pool, bocce court and cactus gardens which were decorated with lights for Christmas. We did not make reservations for Christmas Eve or Christmas dinner in advance so there was not any availability. If you plan to come over Christmas and want to dine in one of the main restaurants, make a reservation in advance. The room was very large as was the bathroom which was great since we had our two adult boys with us. The room also had a large balcony which enabled us to enjoy the view and our sons to talk in privacy on their cell phones. Service at the hotel was very good as expected. Check-in was fast and friendly and the lobby staff was happy to take photos of our family in the lobby in front of the Christmas trees and ginger bread house. One last touch which I enjoyed was the hand delivery of Christmas cookies to our room on Christmas Eve!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Priceline, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale