Overall the stay was pleasant, but I was shocked at how many times the trash and large food carts were pushed by staff via the pool decks where we were lounging! Couldn't believe an upscale resort wouldn't have a more discrete operation. Poolside service was slow, but friendly. Not that this was a problem, but saw so many rabbits on the grounds they began to remind me of vermin. Health club staff friendly. Spa treatments overpriced and not really worth the expense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale